Facts of Gabriela Gonzalez
|Full Name:||Gabriela Gonzalez|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches|
|Profession:||YouTuber, Instagram Star, TikToker|
|Sibling:||Three (brothers: Alex, Sam and sister: Rachel)|
|Kids:||one (daughter: Lavender May Avery)|
|Mother:||Lisa Brawner Gonzalez|
Gabriela Gonzalez is an Instagram celebrity, surfer, TikTok star, YouTuber, and social media influencer from the United States. Gabriela Gonzalez primarily uses Instagram to share photos and videos from her daily life and travels.
How old is Gabriela Gonzalez?
Gabriela Gonzalez first opened her eyes on September 6, 2001. She was born in Florida, USA, and grew up with a younger brother named Sam, an older brother named Alex, and a sister named Rachel. She is currently 19 years old and a Virgo. Her mother’s name is Lisa Brawner Gonzalez.
She also attended Lake Mary High School, where she participated in the soccer program. Later, in 2015, she attended the Orlando Surf Expo, where she met the guys from the company Roark.
She’s been all over the world. Her passion for surfing and the sea has taken her to Australia, England, Ireland, New York, and California. She is a skilled surfer, however, and even posted a photo of herself with all-time great professional Kelly Slater to her Instagram account. Her family and friends frequently appear in her content.
How much is Gabriela Gonzalezt worth?
This social media celebrity may make a good living from her profession. However, she has not disclosed any information about her net worth, salary, or other earnings.
Is Gabriela Gonzalez dating someone?
Gabriela began dating Jack Avery in 2018, a singer-songwriter who is currently a member of the five-piece boy band ‘Why Don’t We.’ He is a native of Susquehanna, Pennsylvania, and in addition to singing, he is an accomplished pianist and guitarist.
Jack was friends with his mom’s best friend’s daughter, through whom he met Gabbie, one of her friends. He DM’d her before meeting her in person. He finally got to see her in Los Angeles. In February 2018, they made their relationship public. The couple has two children. As a result, on April 22, 2019, she gave birth to their daughter, Lavender May Avery.
How tall is Gabriela Gonzalez?
This lovely lady stands 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs around 54 kilograms. She is stunning and has a fantastic personality. She has brown hair and brown eyes. Furthermore, she has a slim body with measurements of 32-24-32 inches. Her bra size is 31B, her dress size is 2, and her shoe size is 6. (US).
Career line of Gabriela Gonzalez
- Gonzalez has been surfing since she was a child. She has also traveled extensively throughout her life.
- She has visited Dublin, Ireland, London, England, New York City, New York, Queensland, Australia, Los Angeles, California, Miami, Florida, and Newark, New Jersey.
- She employs TikTok in a conventional manner. She frequently uses Snapchat filters and wears unique dresses to dance and lip-sync to popular songs.
- In addition, in March 2016, she posted her first Instagram photo. It was most likely taken from the plane window as she arrived in Australia.
- Her content on Instagram is vastly different from what she posts on TikTok. It reflects her life in Florida, her travels, and her deep love of surfing.
- Gonzalez has the opportunity to interact with a variety of marine life as a result of her surfing.
- In April 2016, she shared a photo of herself with a wrasse on Instagram. It was taken during her trip to Australia. She also took photos with Jack Avery, which can be found on both her and Avery’s Instagram accounts.
- Gabriela joined YouTube on June 20th, 2017. Her most recent video was posted on May 18th, 2018. After a lengthy hiatus, during which she concealed her pregnancy with an adorable Lavvy, she returned on June 4th, 2019.
- Her return video told the story of her labor and delivery.
- Gabbie’s main goal for 2020 is to get the channel on a regular schedule, which she accomplishes by posting videos every week.
- She has also appeared on other channels such as YOURFRIENDANDRE, Yasmyn Switzer, SparklyFamilyVlogs, Anna Seavey, Allie Brooke, Maddie Lambert, and Famous Birthdays.
- Her most popular video on her channel, with over 1 million views, is ‘visiting her dad on tour! / Europe Vlog.’ Furthermore, she has either endorsed or promoted a few brands on social media, including MVMT, Get Back Necklaces, Vans Girls, Beginning Boutique, BLACKBOUGHSWIM, and others.