George Sear is a British series regular on the Disney Channel’s mystery adventure series “Evermoor.” George Sear has also appeared as a presenter on the BAFTA-winning children’s show Friday Download. In the same year, he began starring in the Hulu teen series Love, Victor.
How old is George Sear?
George Sear was born on November 14, 1997, in Leigh-on-Sea, Essex, England. He is 23 years old and born under the astrological sign of Scorpio. He is of British nationality.
His father’s name is Simon Sear, and his mother’s name is Juliet Sear. Similarly, he has two sisters, Ruby Sear and Lydia Sear. George also has a dog named Dougie. His father is the Chief Innovation Officer at BJSS, and his mother is a baking expert, food stylist, author, and TV host of her own cooking show. Aside from this, little is known about his other family members.
Regarding George’s educational background and qualifications, he was homeschooled. However, information about his additional information is not available. Unless he is a dropout or has decided to discontinue further studies, he must have graduated.
How much is George Sear’s Net Worth?
George has an estimated net worth of $750K – $800K, and his primary source of income is his acting career, according to personage.
Is George Sear single?
George Sear is possibly single at the moment and appears to be more concerned with his career than with being in a relationship. Or maybe he wants to keep his personal and romantic life private and away from the public eye. Even when it comes to his previous relationships, there is no information available until now. So we can pretty much assume that George has never been in a relationship or has done a good job of keeping it hidden and away from the spotlight and public eye.
How tall is George Sear?
George Sear is 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 68 kg. His other body measurements are 40-28-35 inches for his chest, waist, and hips. Furthermore, George has brown hair and dark green eyes.
Career line of George Sear
- When George Sear was 11 years old, he played the boy in Samuel Beckett’s Waiting for Godot at the Theatre Royal. He worked with Sir Patrick Stewart, who taught him how to play backgammon. Prior to this, his other acting credits include The Bill, his first professional role.
- Then, in 2017, George Sear starred as Billy Cooper in Craig Pearce’s TNT series “Will.” He also got to play some of Shakespeare’s female characters, as was customary for a young theatre apprentice in Elizabethan England.
- In addition, he was a recurring guest star on season 3 of AMC’s “Into The Badlands” in 2018. He even played Seb in the Disney Channel mystery adventure series Evermoor. In the autumn of 2014, this series premiered on the Disney Channel in over 160 countries around the world.
- Similarly, he has appeared on the BAFTA-winning British children’s entertainment television series Friday Download. It appears in a feature-length version, Friday Download The Movie, which premiered in UK theaters in 2015.
- Geroge Sear is also a big music fan. In 2013, he and his guests appeared on BBC Radio 1’s Chart Show. He still enjoys music and plays the drums and guitar. Similarly, when George isn’t acting or presenting, he’s a big fan of fitness and enjoys practicing calisthenics.
- Because of his break dancing, he was invited to compete in the UDO world championships in 2012, where he finished second. Soon after, Sear appeared on the popular children’s entertainment show Alisha’s Street Dance Stars.