Facts of Georgie Henley
|Full Name:||Georgina Henley|
|Net Worth:||$6 million|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches|
|Sibling:||Two (sisters: Rachael and Laura)|
Georgie Henley is a British actress and writer who is best known for playing Lucy in the Narnia saga. In the 2014 film Perfect Sisters, Georgie Henley played Beth. In addition, in 2019, she’ll play Margaret Tudor in Starz’s The Spanish Princess.
How old is Georgie Henley?
Georgina Helen Henley was her full name. In Ilkley, Bradford, West Yorkshire, England, she was born on July 9, 1995. Her zodiac sign is Cancer and she will be 25 years old in 2020. Helen and Mike Henley welcomed her into this world. Rachael and Laura are her older sisters. In The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, her sister Rachael played Lucy Pevensie, a younger version of herself.
In addition, before attending Bradford Grammar School, Henley attended Moorfield School for Girls. Georgie also received her GCSEs in August 2011 at Bradford Grammar School. In English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, French, History, Latin, Russian, English Literature, and Maths, she earned eight A*s and two As.
What is the Net Worth of Georgie Henley?
She is a well-known actress and author in the United Kingdom. Georgie has risen to prominence as a result of her incredible films and books. As a result, her net worth is estimated to be in the range of $6 million.
Is Georgie Henley single?
She has dated a number of celebrities in the past. From 2006 to 2008, she was in a relationship with American actor Luke Benward. Keanu Pires, a Canadian Actor, was also someone she dated. In 2009, the relationship began dating. They have, however, drifted apart. This beautiful lady is currently single and happy with her life.
How tall is Georgie Henley?
Georgie is a stunning young lady with a wonderful personality. She is 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs about 57 kilograms. 35-29-36 inches are her chest, hips, and hip measurements, respectively. She also has a shoe size of 8 and a dress size of 10 in the United States (US). Her attractive blue eyes and light brown hair add to her attractiveness.
Career line of Georgie Henley
- Georgie graduated from Bradford Grammar School in 2012 and began her studies in English at Cambridge University in the autumn of 2013. She is no longer a member of her drama club, the “Upstagers,” but she hopes to continue her acting career on the big screen, and she has also done some theater work at her school.
- She likes to watch movies with her friends and listen to and write music in her spare time. She says she’d like to teach, play with music, or write if she doesn’t continue acting in the future. She is a member of SOS Children’s Villages, a global philanthropy that provides stranded and abandoned children with homes and mothers.
- In 2005, Georgie made her acting debut as Lucy Pevensie in The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, based on C.S. Lewis’ epic The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. Around the world, the film grossed more than $745 million dollars.
- In 2008’s The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian and 2010’s The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, Henley reprised her role as Lucy Pevensie.
- After the release of The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, Henley has appeared in Upstagers’ Theater Group’s production of Babes in the Wood, which ran from January 27 to February 4, 2006.
- She played Scaramouche in the We Will Rock You production at Bradford Grammar School, which ran from March 13 to March 16, 2013.
- She also appeared in the 2006 BBC adaptation of Jane Eyre as a young Jane Eyre. Henley plays Beth in the crime drama Perfect Sisters, which is based on the true story of two Canadian adolescent sisters who murdered their mother.
- In April 2014, the film was released. In The Sisterhood of Night, Henley plays a part. In April of 2015, the movie came out.
- She wrote two books during the production of The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe (2005).
- “The Snow Stag” and “A Pillar of Secrets” were the titles of the two novels. She later gave them to the World Wildlife Fund (WWF).
- Henley has also co-ordinated projects such as Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street and After Seymour, among others. In 2016, she appeared in David Hare’s “Skylight,” Stef Smith’s “Swallow,” and David Hare’s “Skylight.”
- Henley performed alongside Cambridge Shortlegs in ‘The Penelopiad in the role of Eurycleia’ at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival in late spring 2014.
- TIDE, the story of a young lesbian couple, is Henley’s first short film, which she is writing and directing since 2015. Henley played Nat in the film ‘Access All Areas’, which was released in late 2016. In January 2019, she was also announced as a part of the cast of the upcoming Game of Thrones prequel film.