Gianluigi Donnarumma is an Italian professional footballer who plays goalkeeper for his current club, Serie A club Milan, and the Italy national team. Until the age of 14, he trained at Napoli’s soccer academy. In 2015, he began his career with Milan.
What is Gianluigi Donnarumma’s Nationality?
Gianluigi Donnarumma was born on February 25, 1999, in Castellammare di Stabia, Italy. He is of Italian nationality and of Italian-White ethnicity. His ethnicity is White. His father, Alfonso Donnarumma, and mother, Marinella Donnarumma, were his parents.
In addition, he grew up with three siblings. Antonio Donnarumma (Older Brother) (Professional Soccer Player), Alfredo Donnarumma (Older Brother) (Professional Soccer Player), and Nunzia Donnarumma are his siblings (Sister). His zodiac sign is Pisces. It is unknown what his religious beliefs are or what his educational background is. As of 2021, his current age is 22.
Is Nariman Eruch Avari single or has a Girlfriend?
Gianluigi Donnarumma, an unmarried man, is currently dating. He has a lovely relationship with his girlfriend Alessia Elefante. The couple is getting married soon. They’ve been dating for quite some time. With the passage of time, their bond grows stronger. They are content with their current lives and are not bothered by anything. He is not gay and has a straight sexual orientation.
What is Gianluigi Donnarumma’s Net Worth?
Gianluigi Donnarumma’s net worth is estimated to be €15 million as of 2021. At the moment, his annual salary from his current team, AC Milan, is £10,140,000. He received an annual salary of £9,568,000 in 2020 and £9,984,000 in 2019.
According to sources, he recently signed a five-year contract with PSG for an undisclosed fee. As of May 2021, his current market value is €60 million. A football career is the most lucrative source of wealth. He has not yet signed a sponsorship agreement. He is living a lavish lifestyle thanks to his earnings. He is driving a Lamborghini Urus.
How tall is Nariman Eruch Avari?
Gianluigi Donnarumma is a tall hunk who stands at 6 ft 5 in or 196 cm. His balanced weight is 90 kg (or 198.5 in). His physique is athletic. His hair is black, and his eyes are dark brown. He has large ears, a large nose, and a beard, which suit him very well. He has a 45-inch chest, 15-inch arms, and a 15-inch waist.
Gianluigi Donnarumma’s Career Line
- Gianluigi began his football career in 2003 at the ASD Club Napoli football academy.Milan then signed him for €250,000 in 2013, when he was 14 years old. He signed his first professional contract with Milan in March 2015, which runs from 1 July 2015 to 30 June 2018.
- Manager Sinia Mihajlovi promoted him to the senior team at the start of the 2015-2016 season.During Milan’s preseason, he made his debut in an International Champions Cup match against Real Madrid on July 30th.
- On October 25th, he made his competitive debut in Serie A against Sassuolo at the San Siro stadium.During the season, he was ranked in the top 25 of Don Balón’s list of the world’s best footballers under the age of 21.He was briefly hospitalized in March 2016 after suffering a head injury in an on-pitch collision with Chievo’s Fabrizio Cacciatore.
- His first match of the 2016-2017 season was against Torino on August 21st, in which he saved his first penalty of his professional career.
- He also helped Milan win the Supercoppa Italiana on December 23rd, saving Paulo Dybala’s penalty in a 4-3 shoot-out win after a 1-1 draw after extra time.
- Later, he extended his contract with the club until 2021.On July 27, 2017, he played his first European game, a 1-0 win against CS U Craiova in the first leg of Milan’s Europa League third-round qualification match, in which he kept a clean sheet.
- On December 30, 2017, he played his 100th game for Milan in a 1-1 draw against Fiorentina.On April 15, 2018, he became the youngest player in Serie A history to reach 100 appearances, at the age of 19 years and 49 days.
- On 3rd February 2019, he was named man-of-the-match in Milan’s 1-1 away draw with Roma in the 21st Round
- Gianluigi was Italy’s starting goalkeeper at the 2015 UEFA European Under-17 Championship. Later, on March 24, 2016, he made his debut for the under-21 side in a 4-1 win over the Republic of Ireland.
- Gian Piero Ventura called him up to the senior squad on August 27th for a friendly against France on September 1st and a 2018 World Cup qualification match against Israel on September 5th, making him the youngest player to be called up to the senior squad since 1911, at the age of 17 years and six months.
- On June 11, 2021, he kept a clean sheet in Italy’s 3-0 win over Turkey in his first game of Euro 2020. On June 17, 2021, he played for the Italy National Team against Switzerland, which Italy won 3-0.