Facts of Gina Kirschenheiter
|Full Name:||Gina Kirschenheiter|
|Birthplace:||Long Island, New York|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
Gina Kirschenheiter is an American television personality. Gina Kirschenheiter is a reality television personality and former flight attendant who is well-known as one of the newest cast members of reality shows. She rose to prominence after appearing on the reality television show “The Real Housewives of Orange County.”
How old is Gina Kirschenheiter?
Gina Kirschenheiter was born on March 11, 1984, and is currently 37 years old. She is a Pisces, having been born in early March. Gina, likewise, was born in Long Island, New York, United States of America, and holds and is an American passport. Similarly, when it comes to religion, she practices Christianity.
Gina is the daughter of Gene and Susan Archer. Similarly, she has one brother named Chris Archer. Gina is also a Psychology student. Likewise, she attended Hofstra University, a private college on Long Island. Similarly, she majored in psychology here.
How much does Gina Kirschenheiter earn?
Gina is an American television reality personality with a high net worth and earnings. She has achieved a high level of celebrity as a result of her television career. Similarly, she has a net worth of around $1 million.
Is Gina Kirschenheiter dating someone?
Gina is straight and in a relationship. She previously married her college friend Matthew Kirschenheiter. They first met at Hofstra University in New York. Similarly, they married on May 15, 2010. Likewise, their first child, Nicholas Kirschenheiter, was born on June 23, 2012, and their second child, Sienna Kirschenheiter, was born in 2014. Similarly, their youngest son, Luca Kirschenheiter, was born in August 2015.
Despite the fact that they appear to be a happy family of five, there was a rumor of them splitting up in a mid-2018 online report. These rumors were fueled even more by her husband’s absence from the reality television show “The Real Housewives of Orange County.” However, because she considers herself to be private in the relationship, she never discussed her personal life on television on a regular basis.
Furthermore, she regards Matthews as a responsible and trustworthy friend. However, she confirms her divorce in the media. Similarly, shortly after her divorce, she began dating Travis in October 2019.
How tall is Gina Kirschenheiter?
This stunning actress is 5 feet 8 inches (68 inches) tall and weighs around 60 kg. Similarly, her body measurements are 32-23-34 inches. Similarly, she has fair skin, blonde hair, and dark brown eyes.
Career line of Gina Kirschenheiter
- Gina, despite having a degree in psychology, was not interested in pursuing it as a career. After graduation, she began her career as a flight attendant. Gina, likewise, went on to work as a flight attendant for North American Airlines after graduating.
- However, after leaving her job as a flight attendant, she began working as an executive assistant on New York City’s Upper East Side.
- Following that, she considered returning to school to further her education. She was considering pursuing a master’s degree in health administration from the Hofstra School of Medicine. However, due to her pregnancy, she dropped out to focus on motherhood.
- Similarly, because her husband Matthew had a job in Los Angeles, they relocated from New York to Orange County in California. A year later, she married Matthew and became a cast member on thirteen seasons of the American reality show ‘The Real Housewives of Orange County.’
- In this series, she became a housewife and mother of three children. She was described as a “expressive outsider from Long Island” on the network’s website.