Who Is giovana cordeiro? Bio, Age, Net Worth 2023
What is Giovana Cordeiro’s Net Worth?
As of 2023, Giovana Cordeiro’s estimated net worth was $4–$5 million USD (approx.). She reportedly receives between $25K and $30K (approximately) for each episode of a TV show. Giovana Cordeiro added to her money by working as a career.
Facts of Giovana Cordeiro
|Full Name:||Giovana Cordeiro|
|Age:||27 years old|
|Birthday:||November 16, 1996,|
|Birthplace:||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil,|
|Net Worth:||$5 million USD|
Giovana Cordeiro is a well-known Rio de Janeiro-born Actress, television personality, model, social media sensation, and businesswoman from Brazil. According to IMDB, Cordeiro has made numerous film and television appearances. In addition to being a professional Actor, Giovana Cordeiro has performed in numerous theaters and opera houses. After playing the lead actress in the Netflix series Carnaval, Giovana gained notoriety throughout the country. To find out more about Giovana Cordeiro, keep reading.
What is Giovana Cordeiro’s Age?
Born to her parents on Saturday, November 16, 1996, in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Giovana Cordeiro is a lovely actress. According to her birth date, Cordeiro is 27 years old (as of 2023).
Giovana slices her birthday cake on November 16 every year. She was born under the sign of Scorpio and is a Christian.
Since she was a young child, Giovana Cordeiro has been fascinated by performing. She reportedly started acting at the age of nine.
After completing her studies, she enrolled in the CAL (Casa das Artes de Laranjeiras) acting program to further her acting education.
She has additionally participated in other theatre performances. In her home Brazil, Giovana Cordeiro is now a well-known actress and model.
According to her official Instagram account, Giovana is her parents’ youngest daughter. According to our investigation, “Lillian Souza” is her mother and a businesswoman.
However, she withholds all knowledge regarding her father. Dani Cordeiro and Nat Cordeiro are her two older sisters.
Who is Giovana Cordeiro’s Dating?
Giovana Cordeiro is dating someone. Giovana Cordeiro dated Brazilian actor “Pável Reymond,” who is the brother of the well-known star Reymond.
Following some time of dating, the pair broke up. While browsing her Instagram account, we found that she posted a lot of images and videos with Giuliano Lafayette.
The images suggest that Giovana and Giuliano are dating. She also likes to hang out with her closest buddies and besties.
Giovana Cordeiro’s Career.
- Giovana Cordeiro started off in career before transitioning into acting. She has participated in a variety of theatrical performances, including those at Sesi Popular Theatre, according to her social media profiles.
- She also works as a fashion model and has agreements in place with several reputable agencies. She additionally advertises numerous trendy companies and goods on her official Instagram account.
- She has been featured as a model on the covers of many well-known publications, including Regional and others. She mostly advertises hair care and trendy beauty items.
- She spent some time working as a theatre performer before transitioning into the television profession. According to IMDB, Giovana Cordeiro made her acting debut in 2016 with the TV show “Rock Story.”
- In her debut television program, Giovana portrayed Stefany. Since then, she has had other television appearances, including ones in the programs Young Hearts, Vero 90, Socorro, Virei uma Garota!, and others.
- She portrayed Nina, the lead character in the Netflix series “Carnaval,” in the year 2021. During the production of this performance, Cordeiro had the chance to collaborate with a number of well-known actors, including Lipy Adler, Nikolas Antunes, Bruna Inocencio, Gessica Kayane, Samya Pascotto, Flavia Pavanelli, Jean Pedro, Micael, and Rafael Medrado.
Also read: Negin Mirsalehi Bio, Net Worth 2023, Age