How much is Go Min-si’s Net Worth?
This wonderful actress and model make a good living. Her acting career could be her primary source of income. Go Min-si has a net worth of between $1 million and $5 million.
Facts of Go Min-si
|Full Name:||Go Min-si|
|Net Worth:||$1 million to $5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Profession:||dancer, actress, model, director|
Go Min-si is a South Korean actress, dancer, model, and director. Mystic Story Entertainment represents Go Min-si.
How old is Go Min-si?
On February 15, 1995, Go Min-si was born Ko Min-shi. She is originally from Daejeon, South Korea. She is currently 26 years old, and her zodiac sign is Aquarius. Her family and educational background are unknown.
Min-si had wanted to be an actress since she was a child, but she thought it was an impossible dream. However, she worked as a wedding planner for about two years. However, she was dissatisfied in the end.
And, at the age of 21, she relocated to Seoul to pursue a career as an actress, living off her savings for a year. She then worked at a coffee shop in Yeouido.
Is Go Min-si married?
Regarding her personal life, she is single and unmarried. As a result, we have found no information about her personal life, relationship status, or past affairs on the internet. Nonetheless, she is most likely single and focused on her career at the moment. As a result, she has a reserved personality and has kept her romantic life low-key and out of the spotlight.
How tall is Go Min-si?
Go is a lovely lady. She stands 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs about 55 kilograms. She has a curvy and well-defined body figure. Her chest-waist-hip measurements are 32-25-32 inches. Furthermore, her bra size is 32B, and her dress size is 4. (US). She also has lovely dark brown eyes and black hair. She has a charming and amazing personality.
Career line of Go Min-si
- Go Min-si made her directorial debut with ‘Parallel Novel’ in 2016. She co-starred in that film, and she won the ‘Grand Prize’ at the ‘Three Minutes Film Festival’ for it. In the same year, she rose to prominence after appearing in the third season of the web series ’72 Seconds.’ She also appeared in Thunder’s “Sign” music video.
- In 2017, she was cast in the web series ‘Absolutely Perfect Man.’ Min-si made her television debut in the historical drama ‘My Sassy Girl,’ before moving on to the youth drama ‘Hello, My Twenties! 2’ and the fantasy drama ‘Meloholic.’
- Similarly, in 2018, she made a cameo appearance in the comedy series ‘Welcome to Waikiki’ and the drama Live.’
- Later, she joined the cast of Forgotten Season. It is the second series of KBS Drama Special’s ninth season, and the mystery thriller series ‘The Smile Has Left Your Eyes.’ She appeared in the films Cheese in the Trap’ and ‘The Witch: Part 1. The Subversion.’
- And for that, she was nominated for Best Supporting Actress at the ’55th Grand Bell Awards.’ She also won the ‘Popular Star Award’ at the ‘7th Korea Best Star Awards.’ Furthermore, in 2019, she starred as Hwaja, the protagonist’s sister, in the Korean-Japanese period action film ‘The Battle: Roar to Victory.’
- She had a supporting role in the Netflix series ‘Love Alarm.’ She played the lead character’s cousin there. Similarly, she appeared in the thriller television series ‘Secret Boutique.’
- She was named ‘Best New Actress’ at the 2019 SBS Drama Awards for her efforts. Go appeared in the KBS drama ‘Special The Reason Why I Can’t Tell You’ and the drama film ‘Set Play’ in 2020.
- Also in the Netflix series ‘Sweet Home,’ adapted from the webtoon of the same name. She appeared in ‘Youth of May’ in 2021.
- Also in the series ‘Mount Jiri,’ she reunites with director Lee Eung-bok after Sweet Home. Similarly, she is set to appear in the upcoming film ‘Smuggler,’ which is set to begin filming in June 2021.