Facts of Gracie Haschak
|Full Name:||Gracie Haschak|
|Net Worth:||$100,000 – $1 Million|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
Gracie Haschak is an American dancer, singer, and YouTuber. Gracie Haschak is one of the sisters behind the popular YouTube channel ‘Haschak sisters.’
How old is Gracie Haschak?
Gracie Haschak was born on April 7, 2002, and is currently 19 years old. Her given name is Gracie Rose Haschak, and her zodiac sign is Aries. Similarly, Gracie was born in California, United States of America, and is of American nationality. However, there is no information about her ethnicity or religion. Gracie is the daughter of John and Kathi Haschak. Similarly, she has three sisters. Her older sister is Madison Haschak, and she has two younger sisters, Olivia and Sierra Haschak.
Since she was a child, Gracie had a strong desire to dance. Furthermore, because her mother is the studio manager at the Temecula Dance Company, she has been interested in dance since she was a child. In addition, Gracie is currently enrolled in high school. However, there is no information about the educational institution where she is enrolled.
How much is Gracie Haschak’s net worth?
Similarly, her net worth is estimated to be between $100,000 and $1 million, which she earned primarily through her YouTube channel and dancing career. Furthermore, there is no information about the value of her assets.
Is Gracie Haschak single?
Gracie has successfully maintained a clean image on social media. She has not been involved in any controversies or rumors. She is entirely focused on her dancing and career, keeping her far from any source of negativity.
Gracie is straight and single. Similarly, she is open about her relationship status and has openly refused to be in one. Furthermore, she has stated that she is too preoccupied with school and dance to concentrate on anything else. However, there have been rumors that she dated fellow Youtuber singer and rapper MattyB in the past, which Gracie has denied.
How tall is Gracie Haschak?
Gracie is 5 feet 7 inches (67 inches) tall and weighs around 54 kg. Similarly, she has fair skin, curly brown hair, and lovely brown eyes. However, there is no information about her body measurements, such as weight and other vital statistics.
Career line of Gracie Haschak
- Gracie started dancing at a young age. She also completed her basic dance training at Temecula Dance Company. She studied musical theater, jazz, lyrical, ballet, hip-hop, and tap. Furthermore, she rose to prominence in her dancing career after appearing in MattyB’s music video for “Daddy Says No.”
- Similarly, she rose to fame overnight, and her dancing ability is highly regarded by many. Similarly, Gracie is the main dancer in commercials for Kohls, Disney Tinkerbell, and Lalaloopsy. She has also appeared on variety shows such as American Idol.
- With her first appearance in a music video, she was quickly flooded with offers to appear in other music videos in the days that followed. Following that, Gracie reunited with pop singer MattyB for another music video, ‘My Hump,’ in which she co-starred with her sister Madison.
- Gracie and Madison also did a cover video of Mark Ronson’s “Uptown Funk.” She posted this video to her YouTube channel, which has over 195 million views.
- Gracie and her sisters launched the ‘Haschak sisters’ YouTube channel on February 5, 2008, and it now has over 7.84 million subscribers. Similarly, the channel has over 262 videos. Gracie and her three siblings run this channel. Similarly, they create videos with all of their siblings.
- Similarly, their first video was ‘Kayne West-Clique (Haschak Sisters &MattyBRaps Cover),’ which she posted on April 13th, 2015. Following that, their video is ‘Mark Ronson-Uptown Funk ft Bruno Mars (Haschak Sisters Cover),’ which she uploaded on May 1, 2015.
- It was a dance cover video by Mark Ranson.
- Similarly, their channel has received millions of views on their videos, with a total of 4.2 billion views on the channel. Similarly, their most viewed video on the channel is ‘Haschak Sisters- Like A Girl,’ which she posted on June 20th, 2018 and has over 245 million views.
- Furthermore, their videos such as ‘Taylor Swift – Look What You Made Me Do,’ ‘Justin Bieber – Sorry cover,’ and ‘Kanye West – Gold Digger ft. Jamie Foxx’ have received over 200 million views.