Facts of Graham McTavish
|Awards:||Satellite Award for Best Television Ensemble|
|Date of Birth:||January 3, 1961|
|Full Name:||Graham McTavish|
|Known For:||The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012),|
|Net Worth:||$8 Million|
|Nicknames:||Graham McTavish, McTavish, Graham|
|Occupation:||Actor, voice actor|
|Parents:||Alec McTavish, Ellen McTavish|
|Place of Birth:||Glasgow, Scotland, UK|
|TV Shows:||Empire, Outlander, Preacher|
Graham James McTavish is an actor and author from Scotland. Dwalin in The Hobbit film trilogy, Dracula in Netflix’s animated series Castlevania, The Saint of Killers in AMC’s Preacher, and Dougal Mackenzie in Starz’s Outlander are among his many roles.
Early Life and Height of Graham McTavish
Graham James McTavish was brought into the world on fourth January 1961 in Glasgow, Scotland. He has a place with Caucasians and his introduction to the world sign is Capricorn. Graham has a drawing in a height of 6 feet 2 creeps with a load of 82 kgs. Discussing his family, he is the child of Alec McTavish and Ellen McTavish. His dad was politically dynamic. He was brought up in better places, for example, Canada, The United States, England lastly settle down in New Zealand with his folks.
He was skilled from his youth, during his school days he and his companion would compose and perform comedy Sketches. His work drove him to cover a job in Sheridan’s The Rivals after an entertainer turned out to be sick. Later he joined the Queen Mary University of London. While he was at his college he acts in three Shakespeare plays every year. He graduated with a certificate in English Literature.
Graham McTavish’s Happily Married Life With Wife
Graham McTavish is married to his girlfriend Gwen McTavish and lives in Central Ortega, New Zealand, with his family. Before tying the knot, the two were in a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. However, due to their desire for privacy in their personal lives, the couple has yet to reveal the exact date of their marriage.
Gwen is a filmmaker by trade and a New Zealand native. She won the best first-time director award at the London Independent Film Awards in 2017 for her documentary Where There Is Life, about a Lower Huntt mother’s decline from neuron disease.
Many people are unaware that Graham and his wife, Gwen, met in London before moving to Hollywood to pursue his acting dreams. After the former landed a role as a dwarf in The Hobbit, they decided to return to New Zealand.
Graham has two daughters, a 6-year-old named Honor, and a 12-year-old older daughter. He has such a beautiful love for his daughters that he does not want to miss anything they do. He once made the following remark:
“I have been really lucky as a father to have been there for so many of her milestones, that I really don’t want to start missing them now.”
He also cites his family as a major source of inspiration, which is not surprising given that a family is the most important thing in a person’s life, and a man’s love for his family motivates him to do his best.
Graham McTavish’s Net Worth
As of August 2019, Graham McTavish has an expected net worth of around $5 million according to Celebrity Net Worth.
His significant type of revenue is from the films and arrangements he had an act. He acquired $150,000 per season from his work in Outlander.
Career Line of Graham McTavish
- Graham McTavish began his vocation as a phase craftsman. He was essential for the “London’s West End,” and the “Dundee Rep.”
- Robert Robertson and Jimmy Logan were his associates during that time.
- In like manner, Graham began his TV venture from the smaller than usual arrangement “Re-visitation of Treasure Island” in 1986 and furthermore showed up in the second scene of the “Walt Disney.”
- Graham was important for the “Political dissident” in 1988. He depicted the part of Tony Danza. Graham was important for the “Highlander” and “Day of atonement” in 1996.
- He thought of “Merlin” in 1998. “Taggart,” “Setback,” ” Red Dwarf,” and “Heartbeat” were a portion of his undertakings during 1998-1999.
- In addition, Graham McTavish showed up in the visitor jobs in arrangements like “The Stretch” in 2000. He thought of “Specialists” in 2001 and visitor appearances in “Rose and Maloney,” “Dinotopia” and “Celeb” in 2002.
- Graham turned out to be essential for the arrangement like “Rosemary and Thyme,” ” Family,” and “The Last King” in 2003 and as a visitor job in “Murphy’s Law” in 2004.
- In 2005, Graham returned in the arrangement “Setback” and “Taggart” and furthermore a piece of an arrangement like “Realm” and “Rome.” Both of the arrangements zeroed in on the Roman Empire.
- He likewise acted in the arrangement “The Bill.” Graham additionally did TV motion pictures like “Great Girl, Bad Girl” and ” Sharpe’s Challenge.” Across the years, he is a piece of my fruitful TV arrangement and films.
- He began to show up on the planet renowned arrangement “Stranger” in 2015.
- The arrangement finished its fifth season in 2020 and furthermore a piece of the new season. Graham McTavish was likewise important for the Netflix show “Lucifer” in 2019.
- He is thinking of a narrative naming, “Men in Kits: A Road Trip with Sam and Graham.” “STARZ” has declared about delivering eight scenes of the movement narratives.
- It got engaged upon his new book “Cleveland.”
- Besides, Graham McTavish has additionally shown up in a few effective motion pictures.
- He began his film profession with “For Queen and Country” in 1988. He played in the film “Mr. Frog’s Wild Ride” in 1996.
- Graham was likewise essential for the exceptionally effective film “Rambo” in 2008.
- He imparted the screen to Sylvester Stallone. Graham was additionally essential for the effective film arrangement “The Hobbit” somewhere in the range of 2012 and 2014.
- He did films like ” The Stolen” in 2017 and “Sargasso” in 2019. Graham McTavish has additionally given his voice to different energized films, computer games, and arrangements.