Facts of Grand Cardone
|Full Name:||Grand Cardone|
|Net Worth:||$300 million|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|Profession:||Businessman, Entrepreneur, Real estate investor|
|Kids:||2 Scarlett and Sabrina|
Grant Cardone is an American entrepreneur, author, motivational speaker, and real estate investor. Similarly, Grant Cardone is the owner of ‘The Cardone Group,’ ‘Cardone Acquisitions,’ and ‘Cardone Enterprises.’ Similarly, he has a YouTube channel called ‘Grant Cardone.’
How old is Grand Cardone?
Grant Cardone was born on March 21, 1958, and is currently 63 years old. Grant, who was born in mid-March, is an Aries by zodiac sign. Similarly, he was born in Lake Charles, Louisiana, and holds American citizenship. Similarly, when discussing his ethnic group, he adheres to Christianity. Grant is one of his parents’ five children, which he discusses in his childhood, parents, and childhood. Grant is also the son of Curtis and Concetta Cardone. Similarly. Gary Cardone is his brother, but the names of her other three siblings are unknown.
Grant also has a degree in accounting. He attended McNeese University and earned a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. Likewise, he is a LaGrange High School graduate.
How much does Grand Cardone earn?
In terms of his net worth and earnings, Grant is a motivational singer, author, entrepreneur, and real estate investor. Similarly, he has amassed a sizable fortune and acclaim as a result of his career. Similarly, Grant is the author of eight business books, thirteen business programs, and the CEO of seven private companies. Furthermore, he is the founder of the real estate investment firm Cardone Capital, which manages over $1 billion in assets. Similarly, Grant has a net worth of around $300 million.
Is Grand Cardone married?
Grant is a married man who is straight. He is married to Elena Lyons and they have two lovely daughters, Scarlett Cardone and Sabrina Cardone. Furthermore, these two love birds have been together since 2004.
How tall is Grand Cardone?
With a charismatic personality and an exceptionally talented physique, this exceptionally talented personality has kept his physique in shape. Similarly, he stands 6 feet (72 inches) tall and weighs around 90 kg (198 lbs). Similarly, his vital stats are 42-34-15.5 inches. Grant has fair skin, grey hair, and hazel brown eyes.
Career line of Grand Cardone
- Following his graduation, this young businessman relocated to Chicago, where he worked for a sales-training firm. Similarly, she has lived in many cities across the United States during her career and has recently relocated to Houston, Texas.
- Following that, he did not pursue a career in accounting, but instead worked in sales at an automobile company. Similarly, he was named CEO of the American corporation Freedom Motorsports Group Inc.
- Similarly, Grant worked for Atlas Media Corp before creating the reality television series ‘’Turnaround King,’ which airs on the National Geographic Channel.
- Furthermore, at the age of 29, Grant purchased his first property, a single-family home in Houston. Initially, the rent bore costs and could not be sustained for a long period of time. Following that, a year later, he saved money and began working on the foundation of real estate.
- Similarly, he completed his first apartment transaction, selling 38 units in San Diego. Furthermore, he initially paid a nominal fee, and with the passage of time, he became the owner of the second complex.
- Similarly, Cardone organized real estate agencies in several states, and by 2012, he had purchased five more apartment complexes.
Achievements of Grand Cardone
Similarly, with investment experience, Grant became the owner of Cardone Acquisitions. Similarly, as a sales professional, he became a real estate magnate. Following this, Grant became an author, sharing the secrets of success and providing business advice through books. Similarly, he began organizing numerous business talk shows and began participating in panel discussions and interviews. Similarly, Grant Cardone launched his self-titled channel ‘Grant Cardone’ on YouTube on October 16, 2007, and it now has over 1.54 million subscribers.