Facts of Greg Evigan
|Full Name:||Greg Evigan|
|Age:||68 years old|
|Birthday:||October 14, 1953|
|Birthplace:||South Amboy, New Jersey|
|Wife:||Pamela C. Serpe|
|Net Worth:||$1.5 million|
|Height:||6ft 2 in|
|Profession:||American film actor|
American actor Greg Evigan is well-known. He launched his acting career in a Broadway production of “Jesus Christ Superstar” in 1971, and since then, he has participated in a variety of productions.
What is Greg Evigan Age?
As of 2022, Greg Evigan, who was born on October 14, 1953, will be 68 years old. Greg Evigan was born in South Amboy, New Jersey. He was born to Barbara Elizabeth Evigan and Ralph Milan Evigan. Her mother was a housewife and his father worked as an electrician.
He’d always been interested in music, so when he was eight years old, he started taking piano lessons. He ultimately mastered the saxophone and organ. He spent his boyhood playing in a number of rock bands.
He received his education at Sayreville War Memorial High School, from where he received his diploma in 1971. For his contributions to the arts, he was honored in the school’s Alumni Hall of Fame in 2007.
What is Greg Evigan Height?
He is 95 kg in height and 1.90 m tall. He played the lead in the two-season TV show “TekWar” from 1994 to 1996. In 1997, he appeared as a cast member in the soap opera “Pacific Palisades.”
What is Greg Evigan Net Worth?
As of June 2022, Greg Evigan’s net worth was $1.5 million. His acting career has provided the majority of his income. It’s not surprising that he’s a millionaire because he’s been appearing in movies and TV shows since 1971.
Greg Evigan is a skilled actor with more than 40 years of experience in the motion picture business. He has undoubtedly shown that working hard is the only way to succeed and that we should keep working as long as we can. We hope he continues to inspire us and wish him the best of luck in his future pursuits.
Who is Greg Evigan Wife?
Since June 3, 1979, Greg Evigan has been wed to actress and dancer Pamela C. Serpe. They have a son, Jason Evigan, and three children: Briana (born in 1986), Vanessa Evigan (born in 1981), and (born 1983). Jason is a musician, while Briana, Vanessa, and Jason are all actors. Jason once played in the rock group After Midnight Project.
Greg Evigan’s Career Line
- Career in a Broadway version of “Jesus Christ Superstar” launched Greg Evigan’s career in 1971.
- His subsequent performance was in the Broadway play “Grease.” He made his acting debut in the crime movie “Scorchy” in 1976.
- From 1979 to 1981, he played the lead in the action-comedy TV series “B.J. and the Bear.”
- It’s interesting to note that he also sang “B.J. and the Bear,” the show’s theme tune. Then, from 1987 until 1990, he appeared in the sitcom “My Two Dads.”
- Four years later, in 2001, he starred in the psychological thriller movie “Spirit.” He appeared in the family movie “Arizona Summer” in 2004.
- He made a comeback to the theater in 2008 for “Mask,” a theatrical adaption. As co-stars in the television movie “Once Upon a Holiday,” he and her daughter Briana made 2015 a memorable year for him.
- In 2018, he had an appearance in 26 episodes of the daytime television soap opera “General Hospital.”
- Greg Evigan was admitted into the Sayreville War Memorial High School Alumni Hall of Fame in 2007 for his contributions to the arts, despite the fact that he is still without a trophy.