Facts of Greg Watson
|Full Name:||Greg Watson|
Greg Watson is the spouse of a well-known American TV journalist, Cecily Tynan. She is popular for her work with the Philadelphia-based telecaster WPVI-TV.
When was Greg Watson Birthed?
Greg Watson was born in the year 1968 to American parents somewhere in the United States of America. He will be 51 in 2020. Watson is an American with white ancestry.
Greg is a good-looking man of average height and weight. He has brown eyes and brown hair, and his skin tone is white.
Who is Greg Watson Married to Currently?
Greg, an investment banker, is married to Cecily Tynan. In April 2005, the couple got married. They had a total of two children. On January 20, 2006, they welcomed their first son, Luke.
On September 17, 2007, they had their second child, Emma Grace. They’ve been married for over a year and a half. Greg currently resides in Newtown, Connecticut, with his family.
Greg had been married to Nancy, his college sweetheart, before meeting Cecily. They had been dating for a long time before marrying. However, after more than a decade of marriage, they divorced. The couple did not have children together during their relationship.
Estimated Net Worth of Greg Watson
Greg Watson is an investment banker with an annual salary of $80,000 to $100,000. He has not, however, revealed his net worth to the media. His wife, Cecily Tynan, is a television reporter in the United States with an estimated net worth of around $2 million as of 2019. Her yearly salary is also estimated to be between $62,000 and $80,000.
Greg Watson’s Career line
- Greg Watson’s occupation is that of an investment banker. He is not well-known for his own accomplishments; he rose to career as a result of his wife, Cecily.
- She began her career at the American Meteorological Society after graduating from Washington and Lee University. Cecily then relocated to Las Vegas to begin work on “Good Morning Las Vegas.”
- So she went to work for WDBJ in Roanoke as a weekend weather anchor and mission reporter. She eventually became a weather customer on weekday mornings.
- She also co-hosted several shows, including “Philly on Wheels” and “The Flower Show,” in the absence of Lisa Thomas-Laury, who was on medical leave.
- After becoming the station’s main weather station, it became well-known to the general public. She is used to appearing on a variety of political shows and expressing her thoughts on what she believes is important in pursuing a career as a TV personality.