Facts of Hans Berglund
|Full Name:||Hans Berglund|
|Net Worth:||$10 million|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
Hans Berglund is a well-known Uppsala, Sweden-based businessman. Hans Berglund was the former CEO of Arizona-based AgroPlasma. He did, however, call Uber drivers racist slurs.
How old is Hans Berglund?
Hans Berglund, CEO of AgroPlasma, was born in 1949 to parents in Uppsala, Sweden. Aside from that, no information about Hans’ parents, siblings, or early childhood life is provided. Given Hans’ success, we can assume that his parents in his hometown raised him well as a child.
According to his qualifications or academic performance, Hans attended Eriksbergsskolan. He, on the other hand, holds a dual bachelor’s degree in business administration and management.
How much is Hans Berglund’s net worth?
Hans has not yet received any awards or nominations. Furthermore, given Hans’ fame and growth, we can expect him to win some of them in the coming years.
Hans Berglund is worth $10 million USD. He amassed such wealth as a result of his work in the Agroplasma company, which he founded. Aside from that, no information about his salary or other sources of income is provided.
Who is Hans Berglund married to?
He married his wife, whose identity he could not discover. Aside from that, no information about their wedding date, location, previous relationship, extramarital affairs, or anything else is provided. Sabina Berglund, Hans Berglund’s daughter. He also lives with them in Arizona, USA.
He was accused of using racist slurs against Uber drivers in January 2020, which sparked outrage. He continued to use the N-word to describe the driver. Randy Clarke, a 25-year-old Arizona State University student, accompanied him on the trip on January 31, 2020. They began arguing verbally. Despite his altercation with Clarke, the ride was not canceled. The student immediately filed a lawsuit against Uber. In an interview with ABC15, Hans later apologized for his mistake. Uber also issued a statement, promising to conduct an investigation. Hans, on the other hand, was convicted in 2013 in Scottsdale in a reckless driving case. In addition, he is charged with reckless driving and racial discrimination.
How tall is Hans Berglund?
Hans is 5’10” tall and weighs 75 kg. Hans also has black eyes and white hair. Aside from that, Hans’ body measurements are unknown.
Career line of Hans Berglund
- Hans Berglund founded Agroplasma Inc. and served as its CEO. In his stead, Interim CEO Jeffrey Zeihmer took over. He joined the organization in 2018 and demonstrated leadership skills, and he is now the company’s CEO once more.
- He also competed in a number of racing competitions between 1999 and 2000. In 1982, he founded Mr. Music, a record label. He abruptly closed his company and sold the music label in 2006.
- Agroplasma Inc., a fertilizer supply company based in Tempe, was founded in 2004 by Hans Berglund, according to its website. The firm sells the Ferticell product line. According to the Organic Produce Network, Agroplasma is a major supplier of organic fertilizer to the US market.
- Berglund claimed that the business was drawn to him because of American immigration laws. According to OPN, he was retired when he founded the company, and he was golfing every day and aspired to join the PGA Senior Tour.
- Berglund stated that in the early 2000s, he and his wife decided to raise their 2-year-old daughter in the United States and approached Arizona Governor Janet Napolitano and his friend Jeb Bush for assistance.
- To live in the United States, his lawyer advised him to establish a business. But then a friend recommended Agroplasma, and he was off and running.