Since 1990, English actress Helen McCrory has worked in the entertainment sector. She had made appearances in numerous movies, TV series, and theatre productions. At the Harrogate Theatre, this actress got her start in the career as a theatrical performer.
Facts of Helen McCrory
|Full Name:||Helen McCrory|
|Age:||52 years old|
|Birthday:||August 17, 1968|
|Birthplace:||Paddington, London, England|
|Net Worth:||$5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches|
|Sibling:||Catherine and Jon McCrory|
What is Helen McCrory Net Worth?
By 2022, Helen McCrory’s net worth is anticipated to be $5 million. She’s currently leading a luxurious life. She eventually got parts in movies and television shows in 1993 and 1994, respectively.
In a similar vein, this actress is highly recognized for her appearances in both big-budget and independent films, including the “Harry Potter” film series as Narcissa Malfoy, “Peaky Blinders” as Polly Gray, “Charlotte Gray” as Francoise, “Fearless” as Emma Banville, and many others.
She has also made contributions to the profession by being nominated for and winning various acting awards.
What is Helen McCrory Age?
On August 17, 1968, Helen Elizabeth McCrory was born in Paddington, London, England. Iain McCrory, a diplomat from Glasgow, and Ann McCrory were her parents (nee Morgans).
She grew up with her two younger siblings, Catherine and Jon McCrory, in a similar way. She was born under the sign of Leo and is 52 years old. Hatfield, Hertfordshire’s Queenswood School was where she attended. She studied acting at the Drama Centre in London as well.
What is Helen McCrory Height?
Helen McCrory is a White ethnicity with British nationality. She has Scottish and Welsh origins. Helen’s height and weight are both 5 feet 3 inches (160 cm/1.6 m) and 58 kg, respectively (128lbs). She has dark brown eyes, dark hair, and a thin body.
Who is Helen McCrory Husband?
On July 4, 2007, Helen McCrory wed actor Damian Lewis. This couple has two kids: a son named Gulliver was born on November 2, 2007, and a daughter named Manon was born on September 8, 2006.
She is an honorary patron of the children’s organization Scene & Heard in addition to her romantic life. She was also named an Officer of the Order of the British Empire (OBE) for services to drama in the 2017 New Year Honors.
Helen McCrory’s Career Line
- Stage productions served as Helen McCrory’s entry point into the acting career in 1990.
- She simultaneously worked on stage, in TV series, and in movies.
- The Importance of Being Earnest, Pride and Prejudice, Venice Preserved, Macbeth, and Les Enfants Du Paradis are just a few of the theater productions she has performed in.
- Similar to how she performed the title character in “Medea” in 2014, she also performed the same part in “The Deep Blue Sea” in 2016.
- Her other significant performances include those in the 2005 films “Messiah 4: The Harrowing,” “Frankenstein,” “Life,” “Doctor Who,” and “The Special Relationship.”
- She voiced Phineas and Ferb in 2011 and appeared in We’ll Take Manhattan in 2012 as Lady Clare Rendlesham.
- She portrayed Polly Gray in the 2013 television drama “Peaky Blinders,” a period crime drama.
- This television show is still going strong today.
- Her previous series include “Penny Dreadful,” “Inside No. 9,” “MotherFatherSon,” “Fearless,” and “His Dark Materials.”
- She also served as the host of “Have I Got News For You” in 2019. She will star in the shows “Quiz” and “Roadkill” in 2020.