Facts of Henry Thomas
|Full Name:||Henry Thomas|
|Birthplace:||San Antonio, Texas|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches (1.80m)|
|Profession:||Movie Actor, Musician|
Henry Thomas is a musician and an actor from the United States. Henry Thomas was a child actor best known for his role as ‘Elliott’ in “E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial.” Similarly, in 2002, he portrayed Johnny Sirocco in Gangs of New York.
How old is Henry Thomas?
On September 9, 1971, Henry Thomas was born in San Antonio, Texas, USA. He is 49 years old and was born under the sign of Virgo. He is of American nationality. His full name is Henry Jackson Thomas Jr.
His mother’s name is Carolyn L., and his father’s name is Henry Jackson Thomas Sr. Henry’s mother is a housewife, and his father is a hydraulic machinist. And Henry’s father has died. He is the only child of his parents and does not have any siblings.
Aside from this, no additional information about Henry’s other family members, such as his cousins, grandparents, or others, is available at this time. It appears that Thomas wishes to keep his personal and family life private and away from the spotlight and the media.
Education of Henry Thomas
In terms of Henry’s educational background and qualifications, he attended and graduated from East Central High School. He then attended Blinn College in Texas for a year before dropping out to pursue acting full-time. He studied philosophy and history there.
How much is Henry Thomas’s Net Worth?
Henry Thomas has a net worth of $1.5 million, according to celebritynetworth, and his main source of income is his acting and music careers. And his salary was $15K when he was filming “E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial”2 in 1982.
Who is Henry Thomas married to?
On May 10, 2004, Henry Thomas and Marie Zielcke married. Marie Zielcke is a well-known German actress. They have a daughter named Hazel Thomas. Their daughter’s godfather is Mika Kaurismäki. And Henry and Marie met through Mika.
However, the couple divorced in May 2007 and are no longer together. In addition, Marie is Henry’s second wife. Henry Thomas was previously married to actress Kelley Hill. They divorced in May 2002, however. In 2009, Henry Thoams married Annalee Fery. They also have two children. In the year 2014, the couple relocated to Wilsonville, Oregon.
How tall is Henry Thomas?
Henry Thomas stands 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs 72 kilograms. In addition, his other body measurements, such as his chest size, waist size, hip size, and bicep size, are not yet available. In addition, Henry has black hair and dark green eyes.
Career line of Henry Thomas
- After seeing a PBS special on acting when he was eight years old, Henry Thomas decided he wanted to be an actor. He realized he had found his calling. Then, at an open audition in a San Antonio, Texas hotel, Thomas landed a part in the 1981 Sissy Spacek film “Raggedy Man.”
- He struggled greatly in the months following the release of “E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial.” He was a child actor at the time and starred in that film. Through his starring and acting, Henry was able to gain a lot of popularity.
- Henry Thomas was ranked #24 on VH1’s list of “100 Greatest Kid Stars.” Then, in November 2019, Thomas Henry reprised his role as “Elliott” in a “Xfinity & Sky UK” commercial. In this commercial, E.T. returns to visit a now-adult Elliott and his family for the holidays. This commercial went viral and became well-known.
- Thomas Henry has frequently collaborated with filmmaker Mike Flanagan since 2016. He appeared in his films “Ouija: Origin of Evil,” “Gerald’s Game,” and “Doctor Sleep.” Henry also appeared in the Netflix horror series “The Haunting of Hill House.” Flanagan created and directed this show.
- Likewise, he appears in Flanagan’s follow-up to The Haunting of Hill House, “The Haunting of Bly Manor.” He also appeared in Flanagan’s mini-series “Midnight Mass.” Furthermore, Thomas was ranked #4 on E’s list of the 50 cutest grown-up child stars.
- Henry Thomas also wrote songs. In the 1990s, he even played guitar for a San Antonio band called “The Blue Heelers,” named after the breed of dog. However, the band was not signed to a record label. “Twister,” the band’s debut album, was self-produced.
- Henry continued to write and record songs. Similarly, in 1998, his song “Truckstop Coffee,” recorded with the Blue Heelers, appeared on V2’s soundtrack for Niagara, Niagara.
- Then, in 2003, Thomas and Nikki Sudden collaborated on the music for Mika Kaurismäki’s film Honey Baby. This film featured four original songs written and performed by Henry Thomas as the fictional musician Tom Brackett. Furthermore, an album was in the works, but Sudden died unexpectedly in 2006, so the album never saw the light of day.
- In 1998, Henry Thoams was cast in the four-hour miniseries “Merlin.” But, much to his surprise, when he arrived at London’s Heathrow Airport, he was informed that his official working papers were not in order. As a result of an administrative blunder back home, Henry was denied entry into the country.
- The incident was then described as a “unfortunate misunderstanding” by his representatives, who also stated that her client “did not do anything illegal.”
- Unfortunately, Henry Thomas was dropped from the cast of “Merlin” and was replaced by actor Paul Curran.