Facts of Hettienne Park:
|Full Name:||Hettienne Park|
Hettienne Park is a writer and an actress. Hettienne Park rose to prominence as Beverly Katz on the television series ‘Hannibal.’
What is the Age of Hettienne Park?
Hettienne Park was born on March 7, 1983, in Boston, Massachusetts. The lovely actress is currently 37 years old and of American nationality. Her given name is Hetienne Park. Similarly, no information is available about her parents, siblings, or childhood.
Hettienne is of South Korean descent. She was also named after a bird from a Korean fairy tale. Eileen Park is the title of the fairy tale. However, she has been using her Korean name since discovering that another “Eileen Park” was already registered with the Screen Actors Guild before her.
Education of Hettienne Park
She had earned a Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Religion from the University of Rochester in New York. She’d even taken classical flute and piano lessons at Boston’s New England Conservatory of Music. Furthermore, she became interested in acting and attended the William Esper Studio in New York City.
Who is the Husband of Hettienne Park?
Hettienne Park Akram has never married or had children. She is currently single. She is simply focusing on her career and devoting more time to herself.
She hasn’t dated anyone since her previous relationship ended. She rarely speaks about her personal life in the media or in public, and she has not made any public statements about her affairs. She’s even managed to keep it under wraps.
How does Hettienne Park look like?
Hettienne Park has beautiful brown hair and brown eyes. Aside from that, there is no information on her other body measurements.
Career Line of Hettienne Park
- In terms of Hettienne Park’s professional life, she had begun by working on various theater plays. Three Sisters, Albatross at Sea, The Warrior’s Sister, and Seminar were among the plays featured.
- She appeared in the television series Hack in 2002. Similarly, in 2007, she landed her first film role in Never Forever.
- Similarly, she made her feature film career as the evil Hong Ji in David Kaplan’s Year of the Fish. She even jumped at the chance to work with actors Kate Hudson, Anne Hathaway, and Kristen Johnston in the 2009 film Bride Wars.
- In 2011, she played Vicki in the film Young Adult, starring Charlize Theron, Patton Oswalt, and Patrick Wilson.
- She had also appeared in Bride Wars and Young Adults. She had even appeared in 18 episodes of the television series Hannibal as Special Agent Beverly Katz, a crime-scene investigator specializing in fiber analysis.
- She even made her Off-Broadway debut as Sooze in The Intelligent Homosexual’s Guide To Capitalism & Socialism With A Key To The Scriptures. Michael Greif directed the film.
- The attractive 36-year-old actress has appeared in two episodes of The OA in 2019. Her new series, The Outsider, will be released in 2020. She also wrote her first screenplay, Santoki, and her first full-length play, Candy Girl.
- In 2020, she played Tomica Collins in the television series The Outsider. Hettienne Park has received numerous awards, including the Grand Jury Prize at the 24th Avignon Film Festival.