Facts of Hoda Kotb
|Full Name:||Hoda Kotb|
|Net Worth:||$12 Million|
|Profession:||American journalist, author, and television personality|
|Sibling:||Adel (brother), Hala (sister)|
|Father:||Abdel Kader Kotb|
Hoda Kotb is an American Television Personality at present utilizing as the peruser of NBC News. Furthermore, she is co-anchor of NBC’s Today Show (2018-present). Hoda is likewise a communicator for Dateline NBC and Today Show Entertainment. An accurate figure of Hoda Kotb Net worth isn’t public to date. “On the off chance that you can’t accomplish what you wanted, picture others’ life stories.
What is Hoda Kotb’s ethnicity?
Hoda Kotb was born on August 4, 1964, in Norman, Oklahoma, under the zodiac sign of Leo. She was born in Egypt to Egyptian parents, Sameha and A. K. Kotb.
Her given name, Hoda, means “guidance” in Arabic, and her surname, ‘Kotb,’ means “pole.” At the start of her career, she spelled her surname ‘Kobe.’ Kotb did this to avoid difficulties with pronunciation; after a while, she began writing her name in its original form- Kotb.
Kotb earned her Bachelor’s degree at Virginia Tech in 1986. She received her bachelor’s degree in broadcast journalism from Virginia Tech. She was a Delta Delta Delta Sorority member at Virginia Tech. She was the keynote speaker at Virginia Tech’s graduation ceremony in 2008.
What is Hoda Kotb’s net worth?
As of 2019, Hoda Kotb is regarded as one of the most prominent figures in the media, and she has amassed a substantial fortune from her successful journalism career. Honda became the permanent host of Today on January 2, 2018, and her new salary is expected to be between $8 and $10 million.
According to celebrity net worth, her net worth is estimated to be $30 million. According to the same source, her yearly salary is $8 million. Kotb and Shelley Adelson each donated $1,000, and Sheldon Adelson’s daughter, Sheldon Adelson, threw in $10,000. Any information about her insurance is hidden on any social media sites.
Is Hoda Kotb Married?
Kotb was currently in a relationship with lawyer Jay Blumenkopf. From a Star Wars show to a Rangers game, they are frequently seen together. After a few months of dating, the two called it quits when Jay stated that he had no intention of marrying.
Kotb also adopted a baby girl, Haley Joy Kotb, on February 21st, 2017. She announced her adaptation on the Today Show. Her co-host, Kathie Lee Gifford, also met her daughter in March 2017. Kathie Lee Gifford is a Daytime Emmy Award-winning co-anchor for the Today show. She also took two months of maternity leave and spent a wonderful nine weeks with her newly adopted child Joy.
Kotb later began dating Joel Schiffman, an American financier who currently works for an investment firm in New York. It has been reported that the two are still dating and have a strong love bond. They first met in the summer of 2013, when she was speaking at a Wall Street event. Kotb and Joel have been together for four years and celebrated their fifth wedding anniversary in 2018.
Previous Relationships of Hoda Kotb
Hoda Kotb was previously married to Burzis Kanga. Burzis Kanga, her ex-husband, is a former United Nations tennis coach. They first met on February 14th or Valentine’s Day in lovers’ parlance. In a private wedding ceremony, the couple married in 2005. Kotb and her ex-husband Burzis divorced after two years of marriage. Burzis explained the reason for their split after they had separated:
“There were some disagreements. My father was sick. She was ill. It was a difficult time. Those were personal reasons for both of us. The divorce took place under difficult circumstances. Those were personal reasons for both of us. In retrospect, I was immature and made mistakes. It was unfortunate that we were only married for a short time. It’s a shame it happened that way.”
Interestingly, the couple signed their divorce papers on the same day (Valentine’s Day) that they met for the first time. Hoda had major reconstructive surgery for breast cancer in 2005. Kotb has been an advocate for breast cancer awareness, and her cancer battle has been featured on the Today Show. The story of her successful cancer battle has also been documented in the same show.
The Career of Hoda Kotb
- The well-known TV host who appears on Today’s fourth hour has also worked as a correspondent for NBC’s Dateline.
- She has also appeared on numerous other shows.
- She worked as a CBS News news assistant in Cairo, Egypt, in 1986.
- From 1986 to 1989, she worked for WQAD-TV as a morning anchor and assignment reporter. She then spent two years as a weekend anchor and reporter at WWL-TV.
- She was the host of the Your Total Health series from 2004 to 2007.
- Kotb has also appeared as herself in a number of television shows, including 30 Rock, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, and Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce.
- In 2010, Kotb received a Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Morning Program, as well as a News & Documentary Emmy Award for Outstanding Coverage of a Breaking News Story in a News Magazine.
- She is the author of two books.
- Her books include Hoda: How I Survived War Zones, Bad Hair, Cancer, and Kathie Lee, Ten Years Later: Six People Who Overcame Adversity and Transformed Their Lives.
- Her debut novel was a New York Times best-seller.
- Her first book was published in October 2010, and her second book was published on January 15, 2013. She won a Daytime Emmy in 2010.
How Tall is Hoda Kotb?
Hoda Kotb’s height is 5ft 9in (1.75m) while her body weight is 72 kg. Her body measurements are 38-30-38 inches.