Hunter Rowland is a social media star from the United States who rose to prominence on the live broadcasting website YouNow. Hunter Rowland has amassed a large number of fan followers on his social media accounts.
Who is the Brother of Hunter Rowland?
Hunter Rowland was born on April 5, 2001, in Florida, USA, and later relocated to Arizona. He is currently 19 years old, and his zodiac sign is Aries. He has two younger brothers, Ashton Rowland and Brandon Rowland. Hunter lives with his mother, Christine Rowland, a professional model and entrepreneur. He is estranged from his father, who abandoned them when he was only five years old.
Hunter also has a half-brother named Tyler Gebhardt and a half-sister named Alexa Gebhardt. He has a dog named Harley and a sphynx cat named Tabu. There is no more information available about his educational background. However, based on his age, he could be in high school. He was insecure and awkward in school, and everyone made fun of him. He was a member of his school’s wrestling team.
Is Hunter Rowland single or has a Girlfriend?
Hunter was in a relationship with a lovely woman named Lea Elui Ginet. The couple first started dating in 2018. Though they haven’t stated an exact date, the couple has been flaunting each other’s photos since February. However, they divorced in 2019. He hasn’t been in a relationship since. At the moment, he is entirely focused on his career.
Scandals and controversies of Hunter Rowland
Hunter is Blake Gray’s best friend, and the two attended the Magcon 2016 tour with his brother Brandon. They got into an online spat after Blake commented on one of Hunter’s photos, implying that the photo had been digitally edited to make his arms appear larger. Hunter was revealed to have been bullied throughout his childhood and to be self-conscious about his physical appearance. As a result, a negative comment from his best friend on social media irritated him greatly, jeopardizing their relationship.
Furthermore, Brandon directly criticized Blake on social media, claiming that Blake was aware of Hunter’s insecurities and still took advantage of them, which no friend ever does. Hunter, on the other hand, responded by blocking Blake on social media and deleting their photos together from his accounts. The three continued to argue about the issue by expressing their views on various social media platforms, resulting in a public drama. Blake later revealed that he was upset because they were no longer as close as they had been a few months ago.
He apologized on Twitter for bringing the entire situation to light, and stated that he would like to speak with Hunter via FaceTime. Blake also revealed that he has been bullied his entire life and considers Hunter to be his best friend, with whom he shares so many interests. Things appeared to improve from there, as the three quickly re-followed each other on social media.
How tall is Hunter Rowland?
He is a handsome man with a charming personality. Hunter is 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs about 64 kilograms. He also has brown hair and hazel eyes. Aside from that, no other information about his body measurements is available.
Estimated Net Worth of Hunter Rowland
Moving on to his earnings, there is no doubt that he would earn a lot of money as a social media star. Her main source of income is as a YouTuber. Hunter Rowland’s net worth is $126 million as of 2020, with monthly earnings ranging from $40,000 to $100,000.
Career line of Hunter Rowland
- In 2015, his brother, Brandon Rowland, introduced him to the live broadcasting app ‘YouNow,’ where he could meet and interact with people online. Hunter began posting on his YouNow account in March 2015, and it changed everything for him within a year.
- Furthermore, he and his brother Brandon had a video posted while in Vegas that went viral with the hashtag #DontJudgeMeChallenge.
- Hunter began to gain confidence and felt at ease opening up to his fans by expressing his thoughts. He began interacting with his fans in order to get to know them and learn about their lives. He soon expanded his presence on other social media platforms.
- Hunter, on the other hand, enjoys including family members in his live broadcasts. He enjoys basketball, swimming, and going on hikes with his brothers.
- Furthermore, they frequently spend “bro time” together while hiking in local areas. Hunter claims on his official website that he is a “complete package” on social media because he possesses a wide range of skills.
- In addition, he claims to be a singer, musician, actor, magician, poet, dancer, model, comedian, and many other things. He often tries to spread the message of love and care, stating that his primary goal is to make his fans smile.
- On March 28, 2015, he launched his own YouTube channel. Hunter hasn’t added any new videos to his YouTube channel. Some of them are ‘The Truth,’ ‘TRY NOT TO LAUGH CHALLENGE *impossible* W Nick Bean,’ ‘My First YouTube Video || Hunter Rowland,’ ‘GUESS THAT SOCIAL MEDIA STAR w/ BRUHITSZACH,’ ‘NEVER HAVE I EVER GONE (WRONG)!? | Hunter Rowland,’ and others.