Facts of Indra Petersons
|Full Name:||Indra Petersons|
|Age:||42 years old|
|Birthday:||June 22, 1980|
|Sibling:||Astra and Brita|
Indra Valija Petersons is a meteorologist from the United States. She used to be the weather anchor for CNN’s early morning show “New Day.” She also worked as a meteorologist for KABC-TV in Los Angeles, where she grew up. She currently works as a meteorologist for NBC News.
Who is Indra Petersons?
Indra Valija Petersons was born in Los Angeles on June 22, 1980. Dr. Viesturs T. Petersons and Silvija Petersons were her parents. Astra and Brita are Indra’s two older siblings. While little is known about her early life, we do know that she is of Latvian descent but of American nationality.
Indra began her academic career at La Canada High School in La Canada, Flintridge, California. Petersons then attended the University of Arizona, where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Atmospheric Physics in 2002. Indra also studied math, physics, and business.
Who is Indra Petersons Husband?
When it comes to her personal life, Indra is married to Jake Wood, a former the United States Marine Corps Scout Sniper. On August 10, 2013, the two exchanged wedding vows and have been together ever since.
For the most part, little is known about Indra and Jake’s lives. The two have kept their relationship private. They prefer to keep their private lives hidden from the prying eyes of the media. However, there have been reports that the couple enjoys a lot of traveling. They also enjoy staying fit by going to the gym together.
What is Indra Petersons Net Worth?
Indra has been working in the field of journalism for quite some time. During this time, she has worked for a variety of broadcasters and has established herself as one of the industry’s more prominent names.
The meteorologist has a net worth of $650,000 despite doing everything she does. She has a long career ahead of her for such a young lady and is sure to make a fortune.
What is Indra Petersons Height?
Indra Petersons have a height of 1.85 meters. She is also about 60 kg. Her physical measurements are 33-24-35 inches. Her hair is blonde, and she has blue eyes.
Indra Petersons’s Career Line
- Indra began her meteorology career immediately after graduating from university.
- In 2002, she started working for KVIA in El Paso, Texas. Indra was offered a job at KEYT in Santa Barbara, California, later that year.
- After just under a year with the network, she moved on to KABC in Los Angeles, where she worked for nearly ten years.
- However, things changed for the better when Indra joined CNN’s “New Day” show.
- During her time at the network, Indra rose to the position of chief meteorologist, covering various weather segments for CNN Newsroom alongside Errol Barnett.
- While working for CNN, Indra rose to prominence, eventually becoming one of the industry’s most prominent journalists.
- Petersons has worked for NBC News since leaving CNN in recent years.
- She also holds a certificate from the American Meteorological Society as a Certified Broadcast Meteorologist.