Irene Azuela Biography
What is Irene Azuela’s Net Worth?
Irene Azuela’s net worth is estimated to be $5.4 million. However, we do not know how much Azuela earns each month, week, or year. Her principal source of money stems from her successes in acting, which she excels at.
Like in many jobs, elements like project success, contracts, and possible endorsements have a significant impact on her net worth.
Facts of Irene Azuela
|Full Name:||Irene Azuela|
|Age:||43 years old|
|Birthday:||October 27, 1979|
|Birthplace:||London, England, United Kingdom|
|Nationality:||British and Mexican|
|Net Worth:||$5.4 million|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches|
|Sibling:||Pablo Azuela, Esteban Azuela|
Irene Azuela is a well-known Mexican film and television actress and producer. Irene Azuela rose to prominence with songs such as “Todo por amor,” “Amores querer con alevosa,” and “La otra mitad del sol.”
How old is Irene Azuela?
Irene Azuela was born in London, England, United Kingdom on October 27, 1979. She is currently 43 years old. Her given name is Irene Azuela, and she has no nickname.
She was reared as the daughter of Antonio Azuela (father) and Antonio Azuela (mother). She also has two siblings: director Pablo Azuela and film director Esteban Azuela.
Her familial history, as well as their affection and support, have played an important role in defining her path to success. Her childhood was probably spent playing with friends and fantasizing about becoming an actress.
She practiced, and her interest in acting prompted her to attend school. Her nationality is British and Mexican, and her zodiac sign is Scorpio. Her religion, however, is Christian, and her ethnicity is unknown.
She trained as an actress at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art. She also attended CEFAT. Aside from that, no information is available regarding the college she attended.
Furthermore, there is no information about her interactions with teachers and friends, her favorite subjects, or her intellectual interests.
It’s feasible that she’ll reveal more about her educational history at that time in the future. If she does, we’ll be sure to update this page.
Who is Irene Azuela’s Husband?
She is a loving mother who gave birth to her daughter on March 13, 2015, with her partner, Enrique “Quique” Rangel, bassist for the legendary band Café Tacuba. She also can combine her career and personal life while attending various events and parties.
Irene’s love story has captivated their followers, and many people regard them as one of the cutest celebrity couples. They have experienced joys and challenges together, developing a strong and loving relationship throughout the years.
What is Irene Azuela’s Height?
Her height is 5 feet 6 inches and her weight is 55 kilograms. Her rich brown silky hair accentuates her gorgeous features, particularly her dark brown eyes. Surprisingly, dark-brown eyes are the least common eye color.
Azuela’s actual body measurements are 38-26-37 inches, but she takes excellent care of her body and has a finely toned figure that reflects her healthy lifestyle. To keep her body in shape, she eats a well-balanced diet rich in protein and veggies.
Irene Azuela Professional Line
- Her career as an actress began in the early 2000s when she made her debut on TV Azteca, one of Mexico’s most important television networks.
- She rose to prominence as an actress in a string of telenovelas, including “Todo por Amor,” “Amores Querer con Alevosa,” and “La otra mitad del Sol.”
- Her ability to play multidimensional characters on film laid the groundwork for her future success.
- She made her cinematic debut in 2007 with her performance in the critically acclaimed film “El Buffalo de la Noche,” directed by the great Guillermo Arriaga.
- She ventured into production in addition to her performing abilities.
- She became the producer of the Canal Once series “Paramedicos,” showcasing her diverse contributions to the entertainment industry.
- Her love of performing extends beyond the screen, as she has appeared in several theater shows.
- Her roles in classics such as “La Gaviota,” “Salomé,” and Oscar Wilde’s “La obra sangrienta” are notable.
- Among her major film credits are “La Ultima Vez,” “Miss Bala,” “Tercera Llamada,” and “The Obscure Spring.”
- Her television career has also been outstanding. She has been on television in shows such as “Gritos de muerte y libertad,” “Capadocia,” “La querida del Centauro,” “El hotel de los secretos,” and “Monarca.”
- Her television appearances have demonstrated her versatility and ability to play a variety of roles with grace and authenticity.
Nominations and Awards
- In 2008, she received the Ariel Award for Best Actress for her outstanding performance in the film “Quemar las Naves.”
- She also won her second Ariel Award for Best Actress for her performance in “Under the Salt.”
- She and the actors of “Las Oscuras Primavera” were awarded Best Performance at the Miami International Film Festival in 2015.
- She was nominated for Best Actress at the Premios TVyNovelas in 2017 for her work in the television series “El Hotel de Los Secretos.”
She is active on social media and has a sizable following on her official accounts; on Instagram, she has 203 K followers, 2133 followers, and 1855 posts. Her Instagram account has a blue checkmark and the username “Venezuela.”
Irene is not active on Facebook, however, we discovered fan base accounts that would be useful to anyone interested in learning more about her. Her official Twitter account has 68.4K followers and she has followed 582 individuals. She began using Twitter in April 2010.
Read More: Samantha Sloyan Biograaphy