Facts of Isaac Butterfield
|Full Name:||Isaac Butterfield|
|Net Worth:||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Profession:||YouTuber, Instagram Star, Comedian|
|Hair Color:||Light Brown|
Isaac Butterfield is a stand-up comedian from Australia and a YouTube comedy video creator. Isaac Butterfield writes about Australian culture, makes social commentary, and makes list-style videos on a variety of topics.
How old is Isaac Butterfield?
On July 14, 1993, in Australia, Isaac Butterfield was born. He will be 27 years old in 2020, with the sign Cancer as his birth sign. Tony Butterfield, a former professional rugby league footballer in Australia, is his son. Aside from that, no information about his family history is available.
He has also not revealed any information about his educational background. He appears to be a well-educated individual, despite his young age. He also has a dog named Little Foot Butterfield as a pet.
How much is Isaac Butterfield’s Net Worth?
This YouTube star makes a lot of money from his channel and other social media activities. His enormous online fanbase is helping to increase his net worth. He also receives compensation from promotions, sponsorships, and advertisements. And his earnings have recently increased his net worth. However, his net worth is estimated to be between $1 and $5 million.
Who is Isaac Butterfield’s Girlfriend?
In terms of his personal life, he is most likely currently single. He was a wonderful person who could keep his personal and professional lives separate. He could also be protecting his loved ones’ identities. Isaac’s amazing sense of humour allows him to easily win a woman’s heart and persuade her to become his girlfriend. But for the time being, he is preoccupied with his bright future.
How tall is Isaac Butterfield?
Isaac is a dashing young man with a wonderful personality. He hasn’t revealed his height or weight, but he’s of average height and weight for his body type. He has kept his body in good shape and muscle mass. He also has a beard, brown eyes, and light brown hair.
Career line of Isaac Butterfield
- Butterfield joined YouTube on January 23rd, 2012, but he did not begin uploading videos until June 2nd, 2016. In June of 2016, he uploaded his first YouTube video, which was a post-match interview with rugby player Sam Thaiday.
- Similarly, his most popular video right now is ’10 Reasons Not To Visit Australia/ (Aussie Reacts),’ which has over 4.3 million views on YouTube. In 2018, he performed a one-hour show on a full Australian tour.
- Furthermore, Isaac is known to hold a grudge against vegans and cyclists, most notably against Healthy Emmy and Frelee the Banana Girl, who called Butterfield out on his vegan rant in a video.
- Furthermore, one of his most well-known feuds with feminists was with Clementine Ford of Bay FM.
- On February 22, 2019, Google created a Doodle to honor Steve Irwin, a former Australian zookeeper who was stung and killed by a Stingray 13 years earlier.
- PETA attacked Steve Irwin online, tweeting, “Steve Irwin died harassing a ray.” Australia erupted, with one person responding to PETA, “Congratulations, you’ve started a war with an entire country.
- In support of his debut stand-up special “The Butterfield Effect,” which was released on May 15th, 2019 via his own website and merchandise store.
- Amazon Prime Video also carried The Butterfield Effect.
- Furthermore, in June 2019, Isaac released a trailer for his worldwide Why So Serious tour, which will primarily take him to Australia and New Zealand, as well as a number of cities in the United States.
- Outlaw, his 2020 tour, has been announced, and he has stated that he will visit Melbourne.
- Netflix canceled a deal with Butterfield to produce his comedy special, ‘The Butterfield Effect,’ in the 2019 streaming service. Because of the backlash over Butterfield’s Holocaust jokes. Facebook has removed Butterfield’s video titled “The Real Difference Between Australia and New Zealand.”
- He made an appearance as a guest on the New Zealand Project. He claimed in the video that it was not racist and that he would not apologize for it.