Facts of Jack Maynard
|Full Name:||Jack Maynard|
|Net Worth:||$4.1 million|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches|
|Profession:||YouTuber, Vlogger, Musician, DJ|
|Sibling:||Two (brother: Connor sister: Anna)|
Jack Maynard is a DJ and a social media personality from the United Kingdom. Jack Maynard is a well-known YouTuber, best known for his self-titled channel, where he posts vlogs, challenges, and the occasional comedy skit video.
How old is Jack Maynard?
On November 23, 1994, Jack Maynard was born. He was born and raised in Brighton, Sussex, England, and he is a British nationality. Jack is originally from Brighton, but he later moved to Bristol with his family and now resides in London. He is currently 26 years old, and his zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
His parents are Helen and Gary Maynard. He also has two siblings, Connor and Anna. His brother Connor is a well-known singer with a fan base of over 3 million. Furthermore, before becoming famous on social media, Jack worked as a personal trainer.
How much is Jack Maynard’s Net Worth?
Without a doubt, this wealthy individual makes a lot of money. His social media career has undoubtedly earned him a sizable sum of money. He does, however, have a net worth of around $4.1 million as of November 2020.
Who is Jack Maynard’s Husband?
In 2014, Jack was rumored to be dating a girl named Erika. They allegedly met at a public program. He even made his relationship public in August 2014. However, after a few months, the posts about her on his social media stopped. Although he has always been wary of posting too much about his personal life on his social media accounts, his complete absence strongly suggested a breakup.
At the end of 2015, he was rumored to be dating fellow YouTube personality Pernille Bruun. In mid-2016, he was also linked up with another YouTube star, Lydia Connell. They had collaborated on a series of YouTube videos around that time, and their close and cozy chemistry fueled these relationship rumors.
Their ardent fans even gave them the nickname ‘Jydia.’ They did, however, break up. For a long time, Jack was also linked up with YouTube personality Alexa Losey. The flirtatious behavior they frequently engage in on social media platforms is at the root of their relationship rumors.
For example, in November 2016, they were tweeting about getting married while criticizing Donald Trump like true Democrats. They did, however, call it quits. In addition, in 2018, Jack had a brief relationship with Georgia Toffolo. As of November 2020, he is dating a lovely lady named Lily Mackie. They’ve posted a lot of adorable photos on their Instagram accounts.
How tall is Jack Maynard?
Jack maintains his physical fitness through an active lifestyle. In the park, he enjoys playing soccer. In his spare time, he enjoys playing golf. He also has a skull tattooed on his right forearm. He is 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs around 72 kilograms.
Furthermore, his natural hair color is dark brown, but he frequently dyes it in different colors. His eyes are a lovely shade of blue. His chest-waist-arm measurements are 40-32-14 inches.
Career line of Jack Maynard
- Jack is a YouTuber best known for his self-titled channel. There, he posts vlogs, challenges, and the occasional comedy skit video for his 1.5 million subscribers. In 2017, he appeared on the reality TV show I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!
- Jack was a presenter for Made In Bristol’s The Source, a show dedicated to bringing locals the latest in everything from entertainment to food and drink.
- In March 2013, he uploaded “Jack Says | The Profiterole Challenge – with Ben Pryer” to his YouTube channel. His YouTube channel skyrocketed just after his first Q&A video introducing his channel.
- His impeccable sense of humor and subtle sarcasm could not go unnoticed and is undoubtedly one of the reasons for his fame.
- Jack went on to share more such videos, which most likely had all of his viewers rolling on the floor in laughter, and his hobby soon turned into a full-time job.
- He is well-known for his challenge videos, in which he usually collaborates with other famous YouTubers such as Joe Sugg, LucyAndLydia, Jasper, Thatcher Joe, and others who have over a million views.
- Not only does Jack work with his closest friends, but he also collaborates with his brother and singer, Connor Maynard, as well as his sister Anna, for hilarious sibling challenges and Q&A.
- He also has a channel called ‘JackMaynardVlogs,’ where he has revealed his amusing self, talks about vacations, and other details about his rather eventful life.
- Vinesh Patel of Coalition Talent and Gleam Futures also represents Jack. As a popular YouTuber, Jack has used his fame to promote a variety of products and brands. Some of the promotions were done indirectly by simply wearing, using, or strategically placing certain products.
- Jack has been regularly uploading his remixes and creations to Mixcloud. He made his official DJ debut at the University of Essex event. As a result, his headline show was sold out in advance, and his brother attended the event as well.
- In 2013, he made his first TV appearance as a presenter on the talk show ‘Wake Up With…’.