Facts of Jacob Ballinger
|Full Name:||Jacob Ballinger|
|Height:||4 feet 4 inches|
|Sibling:||(Four) Parker, Bailey, Duncan and Luke|
Jacob Ballinger is a well-known YouTube personality who rose to prominence through his family vlogging channel Ballinger family. Jacob Ballinger has over 33.6k subscribers on his personal YouTube channel.
How old is Jacob Ballinger?
Jacob Ballinger is 11 years old. He was born on September 8, 2009, in California, United States of America. His father’s name is Christopher Ballinger, and his mother’s name is Jessica Ballinger. His parents were high school sweethearts who decided to settle in California and focus solely on YouTube. Jacob is of American nationality.
Furthermore, his father, Chris, is a magician and author, and his mother, Jessica, is a housewife. Similarly, he has four siblings: Bailey, Parker, Luke, and Duncan. His cousins Colleen, Miranda, and Rachel Ballinger are also internet celebrities. His mother currently homeschools him.
Jacob enjoys building things out of Legos, playing the drums, and playing baseball. He even enjoys fishing. He has not yet decided what he wants to study further, but he has expressed an interest in going to college and completing higher education. He and his family are currently residing in California, and they have opened a P.O. Box to communicate with their online audience.
How much does Jacob Ballinger earn?
Jacob Ballinger is 11 years old and contributes to his famous family YouTube vlogging channel Ballinger channel. His family channel has earned around $638k dollars. Furthermore, he has not made any money from advertising through the personal channel at the moment. He does, however, enjoy filmmaking and lives a happy life with his family.
Is Jacob Ballinger dating someone?
Regarding his relationship status, Jacob is obviously single and not in a romantic relationship, despite the fact that he is only 11 years old. Besides, he is too young to be in a romantic relationship with anyone. He has not yet reached the age of adolescence, and it is clear that he has never been in a relationship.
However, as he grows older, Jacob will undoubtedly attract a larger number of fan followers due to his endearing appearance and caring personality. He is currently honing his skills and planning his future career.
How tall is Jacob Ballinger?
Cute and adorable Jacob is 1.3 m tall and weighs about 23 kg. However, his actual body measurements, as well as Jacob’s vital statistics, are not yet available. However, these statistics will change for several years because he is still a child and has more years to change his body measurement. Looking at his physical appearance, he has fair skin, blonde hair, and hazel brown eyes.
Career line of Jacob Ballinger
- Jacob Ballinger is a YouTube personality who is a member of the well-known Ballinger family. On January 8, 2013, his parents Chris and Jessica launched the family YouTube channel ‘Ballinger Family.’ The channel is one of the thriving families of an ever-expanding YouTube group of video bloggers who focus solely on their family lives.
- They post adorable and age-appropriate family vlogs almost every day, attracting a large number of viewers.
- The channel has over 1.48 million subscribers and 537 million views. The family also live streams every Friday, which is popular with their audience because it allows them to ask questions on the fly. Similarly, his siblings Parker, Bailey, Duncan, and Luke appeared in the vlogs.
- The channel’s goal is to create entertaining but age-appropriate videos for families to watch. The videos usually manage to focus on and record the kids’ creativity, hanging out with friends, going to fun events, exciting challenges, and other new and exciting experiences.
- Jacob was four years old when he and his aunt, Colleen, performed ‘Love is an Open Door’ at a show in Salt Lake City.
- In one of Jacob’s most famous videos, titled “Our Father & Son Day at Universal Studios,” Jacob and his father spend a special day together at Jacob’s favorite Universal Studios in Hollywood.
- Aside from that, he has appeared in several videos, including ‘First Pair of Glasses,’ ‘Jacob Broke His Foot,’ ‘Jacob on the Drums,’ and ‘Jacob’s 8th Birthday Special.’ He does, however, appear in almost every video shared on the channel.
- The vlog he recorded on his fifth birthday is his most popular video. Moreover, some of the channel’s notable videos include “
- Girl Falls Into Aquarium,” “Little Kid Locks Every Door in House!” and many more.
- His mother also runs an individual self-titled YouTube channel for him. This channel has over 33.6k subscribers and 267k views. He debuted live in the video ‘Q & A with Jacob,’ in which he answered questions from his YouTube fans.
- He shares his vlogging video as well as other Lego videos related to his interests.
- Furthermore, The Ballinger family is active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok. The channel documents the kids’ exploits. They are currently portrayed by The Machine, a digital entertainment and marketing company.
- Their family channel success is evident by the fact that they have frequently partnered with well-known companies such as Goliath Games and IKEA.