Facts of Jacob Tremblay:
|Full Name:||Jacob Tremblay|
|Height:||4 feet 9 inches (1.45m)|
|Profession:||Actor, Voice actor|
|Sibling:||Emma Tremblay, Erica Tremblay|
|Mother:||Christina Candia Tremblay|
Jacob Tremblay is a Canadian child actor. Among Jacob Tremblay’s notable works are the films ‘Wonder’ and ‘Room.’ Similarly, he is a huge fan of the ‘Star Wars’ film series and hopes to be a part of it someday.
How old is Jacob Tremblay?
Jacob Tremblay, also known as ‘Jake’ by family, friends, and close associates, was born on October 5, 2006. He is 14 years old and was born to a detective father, Jason Tremblay, and a mother, Christina Candia. Similarly, he has two sisters, Emma and Erica. The Tremblay siblings are all child actors. Similarly, they were both born in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. He currently resides in the nearby city of Langley, British Columbia, Canada, with his family.
Similarly, Jacob’s family has a dog named ‘Rey.’ Jacob named his dog Rey after the Star Wars character, demonstrating his adoration for the franchise. Similarly, he attended Gordon Greenwood Elementary School in Langley, British Columbia, Canada. Jacob revealed on his first appearance on the Ellen Show that he aspires to be a scriptwriter and director in the future, which explains why he enjoys writing.
Personal Life of Jacob Tremblay
Jacob is currently unattached as a child actor. He hasn’t been in any romantic relationships. He does, however, have a good professional relationship with everyone with whom he works. With his good looks and charms at such a young age, we can definitely expect the blossoming actor to have romantic relationships very soon. When it comes to Jacob’s specialties, he is a brilliant performer who instantly picks up on suggestions and feedback to improve his performance. He has a lot of humor stored up in his head, and he knows how to use it wisely in interviews and on his social media accounts.
He comes from a supportive family, and his parents go out of their way to help their son succeed. Jacob is successful while remaining humble. Similarly, he contributes to a number of foundations and organizations that assist the poor and oppressed. As he recently shared on his Instagram account, he and his siblings took part in the climate strike. Overall, Jacob is what many would consider a perfect child.
How much is the Net Worth of Jacob Tremblay?
Jacob Tremblay’s estimated net worth at the age of 13 is $670,000. He made a lot of money from his most successful film, Wonder, which came out in 2017.
Awards and Nominations of Jacob Tremblay
Jacob Tremblay has attended several awards ceremonies despite his young age. He has also been nominated for and won a few awards during his brief acting career. Jacob was nominated for and won numerous awards for the film Room. In this film, he co-starred with Brie Larson.
The two became friends because they shared a love of Star Wars. Likewise, Oscar Isaac is Jacob’s favorite actor. In 2015, he was nominated for a “Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by Male Actors in a Supporting Role.” He was the youngest actor nominated for this award, as well as the second-youngest actor nominated in all categories.
Similarly, Jacob won the Critic’s Choice Award for ‘Best Young Actor’ in 2016 for his role in “Room.” Similarly, in 2015 and 2016, he received awards such as ‘Most Promising Performer,’ ‘Best Breakthrough Performance,’ and ‘Best Youth Performance’ at a number of annual awards.
How does Jacob Tremblay look like?
Jacob Tremblay is 4’9″ tall and weighs 35 kg. However, he is still a child, so we can expect several physical growths in the coming years. Similarly, he wears shoes sized 4 in the United States. He has golden-brown hair and blue eyes. Furthermore, his adorable and charming smile is the most noticeable feature of his body.
Career Line of Jacob Tremblay
- Jacob Tremblay is a Canadian child actor who began his acting career at the age of six in 2013. His career began when he appeared on the television show Motive.
- Similarly, he appeared in the 2013 live-action film The Smurfs 2, kicking off his film career in 2013. As of 2019, Jacob has appeared in sixteen films, including Before I Wake as Cody, Burn Your Maps, Shut In, The Book of Henry, Wonder, and Good Boys. Wonder is considered his best film, grossing $305 million worldwide.
- Furthermore, he is best known for his portrayal of a young boy imprisoned in a room with his mother in the film “Room.” Jacob has also won the hearts of popular show hosts and megastars such as Leonardo DiCaprio and Ellen DeGeneres.
- They appeared to fall in love with him because of his charm and grace. As a rising star, Jacob takes pride in his work and works tirelessly to hone his acting abilities. Tremblay has even outwitted the seasoned Ellen and Jimmy Kimmel on their own shows!
- Tremblay has appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show with Ellen, as well as other well-known hosts such as Conan and Jimmy Kimmel.
- Furthermore, in 2016, he signed five film contracts and appeared in Donald Trump’s The Art of the Deal: The Movie as a supporting actor.
- Similarly, the films and television shows in which Jacob has appeared cover a wide range of genres. They range from horror, comedy, psychological, animation, adventure, parody, science fiction, and drama.
- Jacob is a gifted actor who can excel in even the most difficult roles, regardless of the genres of the films and television shows.
- However, he moved his co-stars to tears with his cameo appearance in Doctor Sleep, the 2019 sequel to The Shining.
- He played a kidnapped boy who is tortured to death in the film, a scene that director Mike Flanagan initially feared would be too traumatic to include in the final cut.
- In July 2019, he voiced Flounder in the live-action adaptation of Disney’s The Little Mermaid, directed by Rob Marshall. In addition, he provides Robin’s voice in the DC Universe adult animation series Harley Quinn.