Facts of Jacquees
|Net Worth:||$6 million|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
Jacquees is an American R&B, pop, choreographer, and dancer. Jacquees is well-known for his 2011 mixtape Round of Applause. Similarly, he has a YouTube channel called ‘Jacquees,’ which has over 2.18 million subscribers.
How old is David King?
Jacquees, whose birth name is Rodriguez Broadnax, was born on April 15, 1994, and is now 26 years old. His zodiac sign is Aries, as he was born in mid-April. Similarly, Jacquees was born in Decatur, Georgia, and is of American nationality.
Similarly, when it comes to her ethnicity and religion, he is of African American descent and adheres to Christianity. Moving on to his personal life, Jacquees is the son of Rosie Broadnax. However, he has not yet revealed his father’s name.
Jacquees, like his brothers and sisters, spent his childhood in Georgia, United States of America. Similarly, he discovered his interest in singing and dancing at the age of nine. Furthermore, he claims that his interest was sparked by listening to the music of the Jacksons and the Temptations.
Likewise, he claims that their biographical television mini-series had a greater impact on him than their music. Furthermore, as a child, he was heavily influenced by the films ‘The Jacksons: An American Dream,’ ‘The Temptations,’ and ‘The Five Heartbeats.’ Furthermore, he began singing at a very young age and did so entirely on his own, without the use of a couch.
Similarly, he grew up listening to Usher, Ginuwine, R. Kelly, Jodeci, Boyz II Men, and Hot Boys. Classical music, such as Luther Vandross and Marvin Gaye, is also among his favorites. Furthermore, he frequently sang while watching movies, and his family and relatives were always encouraging. In addition, Jacquees attended Canby Lane Elementary School in Atlanta.
After that, he attended Mary McCleod Bethune Middle School. Similarly, he used to participate in and win talent shows during his school days. Similarly, at the age of 15, he enrolled in a vocal class taught by coach Jan Smith. However, he was unable to continue because the class cost $200 per hour.
How much is David King’s net worth?
When it comes to his net worth and earnings, Jacquees is an R&B singer who has amassed impressive fame as well as a decent amount of money through his career. Similarly, he has a net worth of around $6 million. However, there is no information on how much asset value he possesses.
Is David King dating someone?
Jacquees is straight and most likely single at the relationship. He is currently more concerned with his career than with being in a relationship with anyone. He was previously in a relationship with American R&B artist Drenzy.
How tall is David King?
This attractive singer is 5 feet 5 inches (65 inches) tall and weighs approximately 66 kg (145 lbs). He has a dashing and lean body type. Similarly, he has dark skin, dark brown dreadlock hair, and brown eyes. Similarly, he wears a diamond nose stud and has numerous tattoos.
Career line of David King
- Jacquees began his professional acting career at the age of 13 in 2007. He met Orlando Grind, who later became his manager, when he was 13 years old. Following this, he quickly drew the attention of Dexx Lee and J. Sims.
- Initially, he competed in local talent shows. Similarly, Orlando facilitated Jacquees’ meeting with Russell ‘Block’ Spencer, the founder of ‘Block Entertainment.’ Furthermore, he began his career by working behind the scenes on rap projects.
- As time passed, he was given the opportunity to work in recording studios and also released the single ‘Krazy.’ This opportunity allowed him to collaborate with many well-known artists and gain exposure.
- Jacquees’ first EP, ‘I Am Jacquees,’ was released in 2009, and it garnered him a lot of attention. On August 29, 2012, he released his second mixtape, titled ‘Fan Affiliated.’
- Similarly, he independently released ’19,’ his second extended play, which included guest appearances from a variety of stars from various music industries.
- A month later, they signed a record deal with ‘Cash Money Records/Rich Gang.’ Following that, on January 6, 2015, they independently released their next mixtape, titled “Quemix 2.”
- Similarly, his first release is ‘Cash Money Records,’ which is available as a digital download on January 25th, 2015. Following this, on January 6, 2015, he released his next mixtape, titled “Quemix 2.”
- In addition, he has worked with a number of pop singers and artists. In addition to releasing albums, Jacquees has a YouTube channel. He joined ‘Jacquees on August 19, 2009, and it now has over 2.18 million subscribers.
- Similarly, the videos he posts on the channel are quite popular; he has posted around 280 videos on the channel, with a total of 1.1 billion views.