Facts of Jairzinho Rozenstruik
|Full Name:||Jairzinho Rozenstruik|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||6 feet 3 inches (1.91m)|
|Profession:||martial artist, kickboxer|
Jairzinho Rozenstruik is a Surinamese MMA fighter and kickboxer. Jairzinho Rozenstruik is a former SLAMM Soema Na Basi world champion, WLF world champion, and Danger Zone world championship kickboxing champion.
How old is Jairzinho Rozenstruik?
Jairzinho was born on March 17, 1988, in Paramaribo, Suriname. He began training in kickboxing at the age of seventeen in a local gym. He transitioned to mixed martial arts in 2012 after winning 76 fights in kickboxing, 64 of which were by KO.
How much is Jairzinho Rozenstruik’s Net Worth?
In May 2012, he won his first MMA fight against Evgeny Boldyrev at DRAKA MMA: Governor’s Cup 7 in Vladivostok, Russia. Similarly, in April 2017, after five years of focusing on his kickboxing career, he was given an MMA match against Engelbert Berbin during a regional promotion in Aruba.
In addition, in April 2018, he signed a multi-fight contract with the Rizin Fighting Federation. Meanwhile, in May 2018, Rozenstruik defeated Andrey Kovalev in a split decision at Rizin FF – Rizin. Jarizinho Rozenstruik has a net worth of $1 million. He also makes $45,000 per year.
Is Jairzinho Rozenstruik single or in a relationship?
In terms of Jarizinho Rozenstruik’s relationship status, he could be single or in a relationship. Similarly, he has two daughters, but no additional information about his personal life is provided. This kickboxer appears to be very busy with his professional life.
Scandals of Jairzinho Rozenstruik
In August 2014, he was arrested and detained by the Royal Netherlands Marechaussee on suspicion of drug smuggling, along with seven other Surinamese in the Netherlands who claimed to be attending a kickboxing event.
Rozenstruik was finally released after 14 to 16 months in prison. The Dutch authorities eventually discovered that seven members of the group had swallowed drug balls except Rozenstruik. He was the only kickboxer in the group.
How tall is Jairzinho Rozenstruik?
Rozenstruik has an athletic body structure because he is a kickboxer. He is also 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighs 111 kilograms. He has a bald head and black eyes.
Career Line of Jairzinho Rozenstruik
- Rozenstruik began training in a gym called Rens Project at the age of eighteen. Furthermore, he began to take kickboxing lessons there and was soon discovered by coach Michael Babb (VOS Gym Amsterdam).
- He came out for the House of Legends, guided by Babb and overseen by Ivan Hippolyte.
- Rozenstruik began his combat sports career in kickboxing. Out of the 85 matches he competed in, he won 76 of them by knockout.
- Similarly, he made his UFC debut on 2 February 2019 against Junior Albini, replacing the injured Dmitry Sosnovskiy at UFC Fight Night: Assuncao vs. Moraes 2. Later, he won the fight by TKO in the second round.
- On June 22, 2019, he challenged Allen Crowder at UFC Fight Night: Moicano vs. Korean Zombie. In the first round, he won by knockout. This match earned him the Performance of the Night award.
- Rozenstruik challenged Andrei Arlovski at UFC 244 on November 2, 2019. In the first round, he won by knockout. He will face Alistair Overeem, who will be replacing Walt Harris due to the ongoing search for his missing stepdaughter, on December 7, 2019 at UFC on ESPN7.
- He currently holds the record for the second-fastest knockout in the heavyweight division, which he achieved against Allen Crowder at UFC Fight Night.
- On March 28, 2020, he was scheduled to face Francis Ngannou at UFC on ESPN 8. However, due to the 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic, the event has been rescheduled.