Facts of James Beaver
|Full Name:||James Beavers|
|Net Worth:||$2.1 million|
James Beavers is a social media influencer from the United Kingdom. James Beavers is well-known on YouTube for his gaming content, which primarily consists of videos about dinosaur video games such as Jurassic World. Similarly, his YouTube channel, titled ‘TheGamingBeaver,’ has 2.95 million subscribers.
How old is James Beaver?
James Beavers was born on November 19, 1991, and is now 29 years old. His zodiac sign is Scorpio. Similarly, James was born in Newcastle Upon Tyne, England, and is British by nationality. Similarly, when it comes to his ethnicity and religion, he belongs to the Caucasian ethnic group and practices Christianity. As a social media personality, James is reserved and private about his personal life.
Similarly, he has not made any information about his family or parents public. Similarly, no information about his siblings or childhood is available in the media. In addition, when it comes to his educational background, James is a college graduate. However, there is no information about his educational background.
How much is James Beaver’s Net Worth?
In terms of his net worth, James is a Youtuber and gaming content creator. Similarly, his primary source of income is his YouTube channel. Similarly, his net worth is estimated to be $2.1 million. However, no information about his asset values is available in the media.
Who is James Beaver’s Wife?
James is straight and in a relationship. He is in a relationship with a girl whose name has yet to be revealed in the media. Similarly, they frequently share loving pictures together, sharing each other’s loving moments.
How tall is James Beaver?
Unfortunately, there is no information in the media about his body measurements, including height, weight, and vital statistics. Similarly, James has a lean body type based on his physical appearance. Similarly, he has fair skin, light brown hair, and dark brown eyes.
Career line of James Beaver
- James is a social media content creator who also happens to be a Youtuber. Similarly, he is well-known for his gaming content, which includes the Jurassic Park series of games in the channel. Similarly, James joined YouTube on January 15, 2014, and has 2.95 million subscribers in his ‘TheGamingBeaver’ channel.
- Furthermore, this channel has gone through several YouTube accounts before landing on this one. Similarly, ‘TheDeadLand’ was the first proper channel. On the channel, he used this name during his adolescence. Similarly, James posted a series of games called ‘Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis.’
- A group of tourists stumbles upon an island teeming with zombie dinosaurs.
- Following that, James launched another channel, ‘Beaver Media,’ which was an animation channel.
- However, because the channel required meticulous time and effort to put into these animations, it was difficult for him to manage. Similarly, he abandoned this channel to focus on other content, including gaming videos.
- Similarly, after two channels, James launched his new YouTube channel, ‘TheGamingBeaver.’ Initially, he made videos of himself playing games such as Pokemon X and Y, but he soon moved on to other games.
- James is a huge fan of the Jurassic Park franchise, and he quickly finished the game series. Jurassic World The Game, Jurassic World Evolution, and The Isle ETC are among his Jurassic Park game series on YouTube.
- Furthermore, James has posted 2,815 videos on the channel, which has over 1.9 billion views. Similarly, his most popular video on the channel is ‘INDOMINUS REX & HYBRIDS+GIVEAWAY!! ||
- JURASSIC WORLD- THE GAME- EP 69 HD’. He published this episode on June 11, 2015, and it has received 13 million views.
- Following this, his other popular video is titled, ‘LEGO JURASSIC WORLD – ALL DINOSAURS UNLOCKED & USED!’ (FREE ROAM GAMEPLAY)’, ‘MOSASAURUS EAT!!|| HUNGRY SHARK EVOLUTION’, ‘MECHA GODZILLA ATTACKS!!!| ULTIMATE EPIC’, MOSASAUR FEEDING TIME!! JURASSIC WORLD LEGO GAME, JAWS IN SEA WORLD!! – JAWS UNLEASHED- GAMEPLAY, and ‘FULL JURASSIC PARK 3 SEGMENT!!’ These videos have received over 10 million views.