What is James Denton Net Worth?
He won the Screen Society Grant in 2005 and 2006 for his outstanding performance in the arrangement Urgent Housewives, and he was nominated for a similar television arrangement from 2007 to 2009.
With all of these works in his possession, James has a total net worth of around $7 million.
Facts of James Denton
|Full Name:||James Denton|
|Birth Day:||January 20, 1963|
|Net Worth:||$7 million|
|Mother:||Mary Jean Woolslair Denton|
James Denton is an American entertainer best known for his role as Mike Delfino in the television series Urgent Housewives. He was essential for television arrangements such as Great Witch, Wicked House Keepers, Philly, and others during his illustrious career as an entertainer. In a Parody Arrangement for Edgy Housewives, James won a Screen Entertainers Society grant.
What is James Denton Age?
James was born on January 20, 1963, in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America. His zodiac sign is Aquarius, and he is of American descent.
JT Denton and Mary Jean Woolslair Denton are his parents. James completed his studies at the College of Tennessee.
JT Denton and Mary Jean Woolslair Denton, James’ guardians, welcomed him into the world in the lovely city of Nashville.
His father, a dental specialist who served in the military, and his mother both died of bosom cancer in 2002.
James passed on his youth to two different generations of his family. He received his high school diploma from Goodlettsville Secondary School and his bachelor’s degree in public relations from the University of Tennessee.
Who is James Denton Wife?
In the year 2002, James found his adoration life in Erin O’Brien and tied the knots with her. Sheppard and Malin, the couple’s two wonderful children, were born to them.
Regardless, from 1997 to 2000, James was married to Jenna Lyn Ward, an actress. Prior to his marriage to his better half, he dated Deana Carter, a bluegrass music star.
James Denton’s Body Measurements
With a height of 6 feet and 1 inch, James is a tall man. He has won the hearts of thousands of fans with his dull earthy-colored hair and blue eyes.
James Denton’s Career Line
- At the age of 23, James began his professional acting career at a Nashville community theater. He then relocated to California to pursue a career as a full-time on-screen character.
- “That Old Inclination,” “Fundamental Tones,” and “Face/Off.” were among the films that featured Denton’s profession. “Sliders,” “Two People and a Young lady,” “Faint Skies,” “Accomplice McBeal,” “The West Wing,” and “JAG.” are among his film credits. In addition, he has worked as a rehash in “The Faker,” “The Drew Carey Show,” “Philly,” and “Reba.”
- Denton received Oprah Winfrey’s “Your Most out of this world fantasy.” on February 19, 2005. He was also transferred from Fortress Myers to Palms.
- He spent the night there and was getting ready to join the Boston Red Sox baseball gathering.
- He was nominated for this award for Best Entertainer Dream/Sci-fi at the time.
- James’ career has soared thanks to his appearances on television shows such as Frantic Housewives and Great Witch.
- Since 2018, he has been a member of the cast of NCIS: New Orleans, portraying Chief Deckard and Wake as Joe Fredrickson.
- High schooler Decision Grants Decision Entertainer is incorporated into James grants bureau. Crystal Grants for Execution in a Satire Arrangement were awarded to him in 2008.
Also read: Choi Si-won Dating his Girlfriend? Bio, Net Worth 2023-Updated