Facts of James Richard Wilson Jr
|Full Name:||James Richard Wilson Jr|
|Net Worth:||$2.2 million|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Eye color:||Dark Brown|
James Richard Wilson Jr. is a YouTuber, gamer, and comedian from the United States. James Richard Wilson Jr. is best known for his YouTube channel, which goes by the name ‘UberHaxorNova.’
How old is James Richard Wilson Jr.?
On June 1, 1990, in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA, James Richard Wilson Jr. was born. He will be 30 years old in 2020, with Gemini as his birth sign. Prior to starting his YouTube career, he worked at a Twizzlers factory selling hot dogs and lived with his mother and dogs. He is now a resident of Colorado.
In addition, James has a dog named Ein who appears frequently on his Instagram. He loves wrestling and attended Wrestlemania 29 in East Rutherford, New Jersey. His educational background is unknown.
He likes Fruit Gushers and Lipton Iced Tea. He believes that eating and/or drinking while commentating is unprofessional, but he does so on a regular basis. He is also afraid of heights. According to his 404 Challenge special with Sp00n, James is allergic to crab.
How much is James Richard Wilson Jr.’s Net Worth?
In terms of earnings and net worth, he may be able to amass a sizable career through his social media endeavors. This gamer, whose content primarily consists of gaming commentary videos, may be able to make a good living.
He is estimated to have a net worth of $2.2 million.
Is James Richard Wilson Jr. dating someone?
James has never been in a public relationship with anyone. He is said to be dating fellow YouTuber Venomkisser, but no confirmations have been made. However, because the rumors have not been confirmed, we can assume James is single and enjoying his single life.
He may have dated someone in the past, but he has never mentioned it. Similarly, he has not participated in any egregious and controversial acts.
How tall is James Richard Wilson Jr.?
James has kept a fit and healthy body. He is 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs unknown. He is, however, of average height, which corresponds to his body type. He also has tattoos on both of his hands. James has dark brown hair and blue eyes.
Career line of James Richard Wilson Jr.
- In 2008, James launched his YouTube channel ‘UberHaxorNova,’ where he posted a number of Machinima videos. He also shared a few ‘Let’s Play’ videos of various games. Later, he began uploading videos of the newly released ‘Machinima Respawn.’
- He expanded into commentary as his fan base grew. This resulted in a significant shift in his videos, as he decided to solely focus on commentary in order to attract a larger audience.
- Later, he began experimenting, beginning with a solo playthrough of Dead Rising 2. This evolved into a multiplayer walkthrough in collaboration with the YouTuber ‘Sp00nerism.’ In the months that followed, they continued to play various multiplayer games.
- He was so popular that he was able to play with one of YouTube’s most popular users, ‘PewDiePie.’ Wilson has also worked with celebrities such as Sp00n, Kootra, and Cryaotic.
- He rejoined ‘The Creatures,’ aka ‘The Creature Hub,’ a gaming group with whom he had previously collaborated, in 2010. He was introduced to other Machinima members while working on several multiplayer series with fellow gamer Sp00nerism.
- He was quickly assimilated into the group and appeared on their talk show on a regular basis.
- In addition, he landed a role as ‘Pogo Stick Man’ in ‘Happy Wheels,’ a platform browser game in which he plays his own character. His videos on this channel grew in popularity, and his Happy Wheels series was so popular that his fans demanded that it be continued.
- Wilson was contacted directly by the game’s creator.
- His time with ‘The Creatures’ became one of his most well-known collaborations as the scope of their content grew with each passing year. Aleks, better known as ‘ImmortalHD,’ his best friend, joined ‘The Creatures’ and worked with Wilson. The group relocated to Colorado’s ‘Creature House’ to continue working on their channel collaboratively, and this house served as their office.
Achievements of James Richard Wilson Jr.
Taco Bell and Pizza Hut both sponsored ‘The Creatures’ due to their success. NOS Energy Drink even offered James a limited sponsorship contract. The members, however, had differing opinions on the channel’s future direction. They were unable to reach a final decision. On April 30, 2016, Wilson and Aleks decided to leave the group.
He’d been with ‘The Creatures’ for six years and left due to creative differences and personal issues. Aleks and James decided to focus on ‘Cow Chop’ after leaving ‘The Creatures,’ and they also maintained their relationships with ‘Let’s Play’ and ‘Rooster Teeth.’ In April 2016, they began uploading videos and hosting live streams on a regular basis.
The channel is dedicated to pranks and gaming with commentary. Wilson sets things on fire, plays with fireworks inside homes, smashes walls and doors, and engages a large number of viewers in other activities. On average, the duo posts one video per day. Wilson also has a second YouTube channel called ‘NovaPipeBomb,’ which is dedicated to WWE gaming videos.
His popularity landed him a nomination for the sixth season of the Shorty Awards in the category of ‘Gaming.’ While his current net worth has not been revealed, he is thought to be one of YouTube’s self-made millionaires.