Facts of Jamie Siminoff
|Full Name:||Jamie Siminoff|
|Wife:||Erin Lindsey Siminoff|
|Net Worth:||$300 million|
Jamie Siminoff, an American business visionary, is widely known for selling his company, Ring, to Amazon in 2018 for an estimated price of $1.2 to $1.8 billion. He founded the company as Doorbot in 2013 and appeared on the Network show Shark Tank to find financial backers for his venture.
How Old is Jamie Siminoff?
Jamie was born in the United States in 1976 in Chester, New Jersey. His astrological sign is Libra, and he was born on October 18th. He attended West Morris Mendham Secondary School and earned a Business degree from Babson College.
Jamie grew up in the city of Chester with his parents. His family has always supported him in his career and has been credited with his success.
How much is Jamie Siminoff Net Worth?
Jamie owned approximately 20% -30% of the organization, which would imply that he would earn approximately $180-$270 million after assessments. Jamie amassed approximately $300 million in total assets, according to Big name total assets.
Who is Jamie Siminoff Wife?
With all of these challenges in his career, Jamie had his better half, Erin Lindsey Siminoff, by his side, who supported him in every aspect of his life. According to her Facebook profile, she left Pepperdine College to work for the 20th Century Fox Film Enterprise.
Jamie married Erin in a private ceremony on October 7, 2006. They have a child named Oliver who was born with a disease called Galactosemia.
Jamie Siminoff’s Height and Weight
There are no nuances available when it comes to Jamie Siminoff’s body estimations. He has light earthy colored eyes and earthy colored hair.
Jamie Siminoff’s Career Line
- Jamie had the idea of mechanizing traditional doorbells with cameras in 2013, as a precaution framework for better house security. He named the organization Doorbot and used crowdfunding to fundraise $364,000 for it. In the same year, he went to the Network show Shark Tank and requested a $70,000 investment for his company.
- During the show, he demonstrated to the Sharks the concept of a Wi-Fi-enabled video doorbell that assisted clients in synchronizing their cell phones, allowing them to see who was ringing the doorbell. The item also included a thievery impediment feature, but all four Starks rejected his proposal.
- Despite the fact that Kevin offered a credit bargain, Jamie turned it down.
- Following the show, he renamed his company from Doorbot to Ring and went on to make $5 million in annual sales. Throughout the organization’s development, numerous speculators such as Sir Richard Branson, Goldman Sachs, and Qualcomm Adventures invested approximately $200 million.
- On February 27th, 2018, he and his organization seized all of the features for selling his company, Ring, to Amazon for an estimated $1.2 billion to $1.8 billion.