Jan Michael Vincent was an American actor and television personality. Jan Michael Vincent is best known for his roles in the television series Air Wolf (1984-1987) and the film Big (1978). Similarly, he was a well-known actor in the 1970s.
How old is Jan Michael Vincent?
On July 15, 1944, Jan Michael Vincent was born. The actor was born in Denver, Colorado, USA. Similarly, he was 76 years old when he died. Vincent was of American nationality and was born under the sign of Cancer.
Moving on to his family, he was born to Lloyd Whiteley Vincent, a B-25 bomber pilot. Doris Jane, his mother, worked as a housewife. His parents met while Lloyd was stationed in Denver. Similarly, Vincent has a brother and a sister. Jaqueline ‘Jacquie’ Vincent and Christopher Vincent are their names. Similarly, Vincent grew up in Denver, Colorado with his siblings.
Education of Jan Michael Vincent
Jan Michael Vincent went on to attend both middle and high school at Hanford High School. He went on to attend Ventura College after graduating from high school. He dropped out of college after three years of study.
Jan Michael Vincent died on February 10, 2019, in the year 2019. His death was caused by cardiac arrest while he was being treated at the Mission Hospital Memorial Campus.
How much is Jan Michael Vincent’s net worth?
Jan Michael Vincent has yet to receive any awards. However, he has amassed a sizable fortune as a result of his acting career. At the time of his death, Jan Michael Vincent had a net worth of $200,000.00.
Is Jan Michael Vincent dating someone?
The actor has been married and divorced several times. He married Bonnie Portman for the first time in 1968. Amber Springbird Vincent, the couple’s daughter, was born. They split up in 1977. Following his divorce, he married his second wife, Joanne Robinson.
Similarly, Robinson accused him of physical abuse during their marriage. The couple divorced in 1999. In the same year, he married Patricia Ann Christ for the third time.
Scandals of Jan Michael Vincent
Jan Michael Vincent has had his fair share of scandals and controversies over the years. The actor had a history of drug abuse and intravenous drug use. Similarly, he was arrested in 1979 for cocaine possession. Vincent was also charged with felony assault in 1986. In addition, he has been charged with driving under the influence and has been involved in three major accidents.
How tall is Jan Michael Vincent?
Jan Michael Vincent stood at about six feet tall and had a medium build. He was 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighed 75 kg. He had light brown hair and hazel eyes.
Career line of Jan Michael Vincent
- Jan Michael Vincent is an actor and television personality. He spent a long time in the army after dropping out of high school. Similarly, he served in Denver and remained in the National Guard Reserve until 1971.
- In 1967, Vincent made his acting debut in The Bandits, a film co-directed by Robert Conrad. Vincent starred in the made-for-TV film The Hardy Boys: The Mystery of the Chinese Junk in 1967. In the 1960s, he was signed to Universal Studios and appeared in several television series.
- Vincent also appeared as a muscular high school student in the Dragnet episode “The Grenade” in 1968. The young actor also appeared on Hanna-Danger Barbera’s Island.
- He also appeared in the prime-time soap opera The Survivors, alongside Lana Turner and George Hamilton; the show was canceled mid-season.
- Vincent played the anti-hero Buster Lane in the 1974 romance Buster and Billie. He appeared in the 1975 film Bite the Bullet alongside Gene Hackman, James Coburn, and Candice Bergen.
- Vincent also appeared in the films White Line Fever (1975), Baby Blue Marine (1976), and Shadow of the Hawk (1976), co-starring Marilyn Hassett. Similarly, the actor appeared in Damnation Alley (1977), based on Roger Zelazny’s science fiction novel.
- Vincent made an appearance in the gang-themed drama Defiance in 1980. His acting career, however, suffered as a result of his alcoholic behavior.