Facts of Jane Krakowski
|Full Name:||Jane Krakowski|
|Birthplace:||Parsippany-Troy Hills, New Jersey|
|Net Worth:||$14 million|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
Jane Krakowski is a well-known American singer and actress. Jane Krakowski is best known for her roles as Jenna Maroney on NBC’s satirical comedy series 30 Rock. Similarly, she received four Emmy awards for her lead role in 30 Rock.
How old is Jane Krakowski?
Jane Krakowski was born in the United States on October 11, 1968 in the town of Parsippany-Troy Hills, New Jersey. Her age is 52 as of this year. Her nationality is American, and her zodiac sign is Libra. She was born to Ed Krajkowski, a father, and Barbara Benoit, a mother. Furthermore, her other sibling is an older brother.
She has Polish ancestors in her father’s line. Her mother’s ancestors are half French-Canadian, half Polish, and half Scottish. Similarly, she began ballet lessons at a young age but had to discontinue due to her body shape. She began her career as a dancer on Broadway. Her parents were also involved in the local theater scene, so she grew up in it.
Education of Jane Krakowski
Furthermore, she attended Parsippany High School and the Professional Children’s School for her education. She then attended Rutgers University’s Mason Gross School of the Arts in New Brunswick, New Jersey.
How much does Jane Krakowski earn?
Jane Krakowski earns a living as an actress. She has appeared in a number of films and television shows. As an actor, she appeared in a number of musical theater productions. Her acting career provides the majority of her income.
Similarly, she has appeared in a number of television commercials, including those for Clairol Herbal Essence Shampoo, the Atari 2600 Solar Fox video game, Tropicana Trop50 (Orange Juice), and Pampers. Her current net worth is estimated to be $14 million.
Is Jane Krakowski single?
Jane Krakowski is said to be single right now. She has led a private life in terms of her marital status. Any changes to her dating history will be made public.
She was previously engaged to Robert Godley in 2009. They divorced in 2013 without ever marrying. Bennett Robert Godley, their son, was born in April 2011. She previously dated Julian Ovenden. Similarly, he is an actor and musician who has been linked to Aaron Sorkin and Marc Singer.
How tall is Jane Krakowski?
Jane Krakowski stands 1.64 m tall, or 5 feet and 4 inches. She weighs 121 pounds, or 55 kilograms. She, too, has a slim build. Her measurements are 34-27-35 inches. Her bra size is 32, her dress size is 8, and her shoe size is 8. (US). Her eyes are blue, and her hair is blonde.
Career line of Jane Krakowski
- Jane Karkowski began her acting career in the theater. She appeared in several Broadway and Off-Broadway plays. She was a trained singer who appeared in a number of musical theater productions.
- Her performance in the Broadway musical Grand Hotel in 1989 earned her a Tony Award nomination. In 2003, she won the Tony Award for Best Featured Actress in a Musical for her role as Carla in the Broadway revival of Nine.
- She won the Laurence Olivier Award for Best Actress in a Musical in 2006 for her performance as Miss Adelaide in the West End revival of Guys and Dolls.
- Similarly, she received the 2016 Fred and Adele Astaire Award for Outstanding Female Dancer in a Broadway Show, the Outer Critics Circle Award for Outstanding Featured Actress in a Musical, and the Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Featured Actress in a Musical for her performance in the Broadway revival of She Loves Me.
- She was nominated for a Tony Award for Best Featured Actress in a Musical for the same performance. She made her television debut in the 1983 film No Big Deal. In the same year, she made her film debut in National Lampoon’s Vacation, a road comedy.
- Similarly, in 1984, she landed her first major role in the soap opera Quest For Tomorrow. She played Theresa Rebecca “T.R.” Kendall in the episode.
- She was nominated for a Daytime Emmy Award in 1986 and 1987 for her performance. She appeared in a number of television shows before landing a lead role in the legal comedy-drama series Ally McBeal in 1997. She played Elaine Vassal in the series from 1997 to 2002 and was nominated for a Golden Globe for Best Supporting Actress in 1999.
- In 2006, she landed one of the lead roles in the sitcom 30 Rock. She played Jenna Maroney from 2006 to 2013, and she is set to return to the series in 2020.
- She also received four Primetime Emmy nominations for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series for her work on 30 Rock in 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2013.
- Since 2019, she has played Emily Norcross Dickinson in the Apple TV+ comedy-drama series Dickinson. In 2021, she took over as host of the music game show Name The Tune. She appeared as a guest panelist on the panel game show Match Game from 2017 to 2020.
- Similarly, she has appeared in Catdog, Rocket Power, The Simpsons, and American Dad! , Robot Chicken, Sofia the First, Tangled: The Movie, and BoJack Horseman as a voice actress.
- In 2003, Jane Krakowski won the Tony Award for Best Featured Actress in a Musical. (Image courtesy of Popsugar.)
- Another World, Alex Haley’s Queen, The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles, Due South, Early Edition, Everwood, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Hack, Sex, Love, Power, and Politics, Modern Family, Younger, Dead Boss, Difficult People, Drunk History, AJ and the Queen, and Curb Your Enthusiasm were among the shows in which Jane Krakowski appeared as a guest star.
- Schmigadoon! She is The Countess. Similarly, she has appeared in a number of films. She has also provided voice work in a number of films, including Ice Age, the Open Season film series, Henchmen, and The Willoughbys.
- Krakowski also appeared in Pixels, Big Stone Gap, Adult Beginners, Cirque du Freak: The Vampire’s Assistant, Kit Kittredge: An American Girl, The Rocker, Pretty Persuasion, Alfie, When Zachary Beaver Came to Town, Marci X, The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas, Go, Dance With Me, Hudson River Blues, Mrs. Winterbourne, Stepping Down, and Fatal Attraction.