Facts of Jason Lewis
|Full Name:||Jason Lewis|
|Net Worth:||$4 million|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|Sibling:||Three (Sean, Katie, and Nicole)|
Jason Lewis is a talented American actor and fashion model. Jason Lewis is well-known for his role as Jerry “Smith” Jerrod in the HBO series Sex and the City. Similarly, he has appeared in Mr. Brooks, The Death and Life of Bobby, Dead box, The Attic, Sex and the City, Tribute, Sex and the City 2, Textuality, and others. The Pardon, Running Wild, Palm Swings, and the 2018 film half Magic are just a few examples.
How old is Jason Lewis?
Jason Lewis was born on June 25, 1971, in Newport Beach, California. He is a naturalized nationality of the United States. Similarly, he is 49 years old and belongs to the Aries zodiac sign. Lewis was born to Nancy, a nurse, and Gregory Lewis, a judge; his parents are divorced.
Sean, Katie, and Nicole are his siblings. Furthermore, he grew up in Los Alamitos, California, and attended Los Alamitos High School. He also went to college at San Diego State University. After college, he began modeling in Paris, then with star status in Milan in the late 1990s for Guess?, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss, and many others.
How much is Jason Lewis’s Net Worth?
Jason Lewis is a model and actor with a $4 million net worth. Lewis’ net worth is clearly derived from his successful career as a model and actor. He is one of the most successful and wealthy TV actors who was born in California. Furthermore, it is clear that he is currently living a very luxurious lifestyle.
Is Jason Lewis dating someone?
The tall and handsome actor has dated a number of women. Lewis previously dated the stunning actress Satsuki Mitchel in 2012. He also dated and was engaged to Jessica Szohr in 2008, but they split up the following year. Similarly, he had romantic relationships with Michelle Trachtenberg (2007), Rosario Dawson (2004-2006), and Monet Mazur (2004).
He is currently dating the stunning Liz Goldwyn. When asked about his upcoming wedding and how the lockdown had affected it, he revealed that he and his fiancee were taking things slowly, and that because they had to do a lot of planning before the lockdown, things were moving as expected.
How tall is Jason Lewis?
Lewis stands 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighs 85 kg. Similarly, his chest size is 40 inches, his waist size is 32 inches, and his biceps size is 15 inches. He also has lovely blue eyes and dark brown hair. Other information about Jason Lewis’s other body measurements, dress size, and shoe size is not currently available.
Career line of Jason Lewis
- In 1995, the talented actor began his career as a regular on High Sierra Search and Rescue. In 1997, he appeared on Beverly Hills, 90210 as Rob Andrews, Valerie’s love interest (Tiffani-Amber Thiessen).
- His most significant role to date was on Sex and the City, where he was the main member of the show’s cast in its final season as waiter turned appearing young actor Smith Jerrod, the one man whose sincerity got to Samantha. He reprised the role in 2008’s Sex and the City: The Movie and its 2010 sequel.
- Lewis appeared in several films, including My Bollywood Bride, a Hollywood/Bollywood romantic comedy in which he played the leading man alongside Bollywood actress Kashmira Shah, and Mr. Brooks, a thriller in which he co-starred with Demi Moore and Kevin Costner.
- He is also well-known in Europe for his role as the hunk in the Aero Bubbles commercial.
- Following his appearance on The WB’s supernatural drama Charmed, where he played the recurring role of Dex Lawson, a love interest (and brief husband) of Phoebe Halliwell (Alyssa Milano), it was announced on December 5, 2006, that he would appear as a guest on episodes of Brothers & Sisters as a possible love interest to Matthew Rhys’ character Kevin Walker.
- Lewis agreed to do seven episodes as Chad Barry, a closeted gay soap opera actor who struggles to develop a relationship with Kevin while keeping his sexuality hidden from the Hollywood press. He played the character again in an episode in April 2009.
- On two episodes of House, he even appeared as a soap opera actor. Lewis was present and featured on the cover of the one-and-only coffee table book About Face, shot by celebrity photographer John Russo and published by Pixie Press Worldwide. Lewis is also a supporter of the LGBT community.
- On May 10, 2008, he attended the 19th GLAAD Media Awards, a ceremony honoring gay-friendly actors and actresses as well as media outlets. Lewis appeared in the How I Met Your Mother episode “The Wedding Bride” as a star in a fictional film within the show. He debuted in the 2011 Canadian film Textuality.
- In addition, he appeared as Pete in the Israeli television show Be With Her. He played Christopher Dollanganger in If There Be Thorns and Seeds of Yesterday, the third and fourth films in the Flowers in the Attic TV film series, which is based on V.C. Andrews’ Dollanganger novel series.
- In an interview with Australia’s “The Morning Show,” “Sex and the City” star Jason Lewis appeared unrecognizable almost two decades after the show ended. Lewis portrayed Smith Jerrod, Samantha Jones’s younger boyfriend, in the series. Lewis’s time on the big screen was drool-worthy, thanks to his long blonde hair and blue eyes.
- However, he is now sporting a completely different appearance. Lewis has dyed his long blond hair dark brown. Instead of a clean-shaven face, he now has a beard and mustache that give him a rugged appearance.
- In addition, he said of his time on the show, “it was such a good time filming the show.” For him, each episode was a heartfelt moment that was relevant to the people who watched it at the time.
- He also stated that he believed many people connected with and loved the show because of the superb writing, which the producers ensured included more than just the sex scenes. Lewis described one of his most epic parts in the series, in which he had to act naked, as a good lesson in which he learned to get used to his natural state.