Facts of JC Chasez
|Full Name:||JC Chasez|
|Net Worth:||$16 million|
|Birth Place:||Bowie, Maryland|
JC Chasez is an American singer, songwriter, dancer, producer of records, and sometimes actor. He is renowned as a cast member of the Mickey Mouse Club before he stardom with the boy band NSYNC. In addition, Chasez also played as the American Best Dance Crew judge.
What is JC Chasez Age?
JC Chasez is one of the talented entertainment artists Matthew Morrison and David Archuleta used to produce music for such artists. He was born in Bowie, Maryland, on 8 August 1976 as Joshua Scott “JC” Chasez. His mother entrusted her son’s guardianship to his own former parents Roy and Karen Chasez, who legally accepted him and whose surname he took later, when she was only 5 years old.
Chasez and his younger brother, Tyler, and a younger sister, Heather Chasez, were raised as Mennonites. With regard to his education, he went to the former Robert Goddard Middle School and later to Bowie High School for higher education.
Who is JC Chasez’s Wife?
His marriage and children Chase is 42 years old now, and still a man unmarried. Previously, he had had a romantic relationship with Kathrys Smith and, until 2013, the couple broke up because of some ups and downs in their relationship with each other.
In addition, Chasez hasn’t connected with any other woman and hasn’t faced any rumors or controversy about her personal life and career. Hence, he is currently alone and busy focusing on his work. Hopefully, we presume Chasez will marry a typical woman who suits him and will assist him in every obstacle in his life.
How much is JC Chasez’s Net Worth?
JC Chasez’s most famous singer, songwriter, dancer, record producer, and actor with a $16 million estimate of Net Worth. Singer and producer knew as a former boy band member NSYNC.
He then produced music for artists like Matthew Morrison and David Archuleta. He was also a judge at America’s Best Dance Crew MTV dance competition.
JC Chasez’s Career Line
- When he talked about the profession of Joshua Scott, Chasez was a shy man with a lot of singing and dancing talent and had an event that changed his life.
- A friend kept a $20 bet for him to compete in a talent show with two girls and luckily he won the contest to make his singing career a turning point.
- Chasez also made his album debut, Celebrity, following which the NSYNC band collapsed, making him a solo singer.
- In 2004, Chasez released a solo album, schizophrenic with a hit single Some Girls Dance with Women, followed by his work as singer and songwriter with David Archuleta and Backstreet Boys.
- Later in 2015, Blow Up the Moon received numerous recognitions and accomplishments with Blues Traveler and their music videos.