Jeff Driskel is a National Football League quarterback. He is currently a member of the Detroit Lions of the National Football League.
Facts of Jeff Driskel
|Full Name:||Jeff Driskel|
What Is Jeff Driskel’s Net Worth?
Jeff Driskel, a quarterback in the National Football League, earns a sizable salary as a result of his NFL career. He will have a lot of money starting in 2019, as his total assets from his playing career are estimated to be around $4 million. His annual salary is approximately $720,000.
He also signed a four-year contract with the San Francisco 49ers on May 5, 2016. Under the terms of the agreement, he received approximately $2.45 million in compensation, plus a $112,539 signing bonus.
Early Life of Jeff Driskel
Jeff Driskel was born in Oviedo, Florida on April 23, 1992. Jerry Driskel (father) and Mary Driskel (mother) gave birth to Jeffrey Driskel (mother). Jeff’s younger sibling is Jason Driskel.
He has American citizenship and a place with a white ethnic foundation as a result of his identity. He is 27 years old and a Taurus as of 2019.
Jeff received his high school diploma from Paul J. Hagerty High School in Oviedo, Florida. He was a member of the football team during his secondary school years. Following that, he enrolled at the University of Florida. He was also a student at Louisiana Tech University.
Who is Jeff Driskel Wife?
Jeff Driskel has a married marriage. His long-distance sweetheart, Tarin Moses, married him. She was a football fan of the Florida Gators.
Jeff met his future wife at the University of Florida, where they began dating. On July 9, 2016, the couple exchanged wedding vows in Orlando.
Jensen is a formalized adverbial adverbial adverbial adverbial adverbial adverbial adverbial adverbial adverbial ad Michelle Driskel was born as a result of the couple’s marriage in 2018. Jeff Driskel is now living a happy and contented life with his significant other and child.
Height and Weight of Jeff Driskel
Jeff Driskel is a tall, athletic man with a calm demeanor. His height is 6 feet 3 inches, and he weighs approximately 108 kg. The NFL Player is simply dynamic on Twitter in terms of informal communication platforms.
Jeff Driskel’s Career Line
- Jeff Driskel, a quarterback in the National Football League, has always been a sports fan. While attending Paul J. Hagerty High School, he participated in secondary school football and ball.
- He racked up 4,844 yards and 36 touchdowns.
- During his senior year in 2010, he was named the Maxwell Football Club National High School Player of the Year. Following that is the Gatorade Florida Player of the Year.
- He was a member of the Florida Gators football team, which was coached by Will Muschamp, during his time at the University of Florida. He established himself as the group’s starter in his sophomore year, 2012. He was also Florida’s starting quarterback for a few seasons following Tim Tebow’s departure from the program.
- He led the Florida Gators to an 11–2 loss to the Louisville Cardinals in the 2013 Sugar Bowl. During his college career, he was also selected as the 863rd pick in Major League Baseball by the Boston Red Sox in 2013. Regardless, he broke his right fibula that year against the University of Tennessee.
- As a result, he was able to begin the season after recovering from his injury. On January 3, 2015, he was transferred to Louisiana Tech University.
- Jeff Driskel was selected by the San Francisco 49ers in the sixth round of the 2016 NFL Draft. He signed a four-year contract with the San Francisco 49ers on May 5, 2016. The contract is worth $2.45 million, plus a $112,539 signing bonus. He began his training as the depth chart’s No. 4 quarterback.
- He signed with the Cincinnati Bengals on September 4, 2016. On October 21, 2018, he made his season NFL debut in the fourth quarter, as is customary.
- He also endorsed the Detroit Lions on September 17, 2019. He made his first start for the team against the Chicago Bears on November 10, 2019. In a 13-20 loss, he finished the Week 10 challenge with 269 passing yards, one touchdown, and one interception.