Jeff Dunham’s Net Worth and Salary in 2023
Jeff Dunham is an American comedian and ventriloquist with a net worth of $140 million. Jeff Dunham is consistently one of the world’s highest-paid comedians, earning between $15 and $30 million per year.
He earned $20 million in 2011. He earned $22 million in 2012. He earned $19 million in 2013. Jeff earned $17 million between June 2017 and June 2018. He has sold over ten million DVDs and tens of millions of dollars in merchandise.
Facts about Jeff Dunham
|Full Name:||Jeff Dunham|
|Birthplace:||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Wife:||Audrey Murdick (m. 2012), Paige Dunham (m. 1994–2010)|
|Net Worth:||$140 million|
|Profession:||Actor, Screenwriter, Film Producer, Ventriloquist, Comedian, Voice Actor, Television producer|
|Children:||Kenna Dunham, Jack Steven Dunham, Bree Dunham, Ashlyn Dunham, James Jeffrey Dunham|
Jeffrey Douglas Dunham is an American ventriloquist, stand-up comedian, and actor who has appeared on The Late Show with David Letterman, Comedy Central Presents, The Tonight Show, and Sonny With a Chance. His net worth is $140 million.
Real Estate of Jeff Dunham
Dunham sold his Mediterranean-style Encino, California home in December 2017 for $4.1 million. The house is 6,522 square feet and has five bedrooms and six and a half bathrooms. He originally listed it for $5.199 million in 2015. He paid $4.25 million for the house in 2009.
In 2017, Dunham also sold a beachfront home in Del Mar, California. The three-story, 6,423-square-foot Mediterranean-style home was built in 2007. It has five bedrooms, six bathrooms, and two half baths. In 2011, he listed the property for $8.75 million. It was eventually sold for $5.5 million in 2017.
What is the Age of Jeff Dunham?
Jeffrey Douglas Dunham was born on April 18, 1962, in Dallas, Texas, and was adopted at the age of three months. He was adopted as a baby by a Christian family. Howard Dunham, his father, was a real estate appraiser, and Joyce, his mother, was a housewife. He was the only child in the family.
This could explain why, when he was nine years old, he found a ventriloquist doll to be excellent company.
Jeff received the doll for Christmas and soon after checked out a book on ventriloquism from the library, which he has revealed is still in his possession to this day. As a child, he was inspired by Charlie McCarthy and Mortimer Snerd, Edgar Bergen’s ventriloquism dolls.
Jeff has appeared in numerous commercials since he was in high school. Jeff was earning more than $70,000 per year by the time he started university. It’s no surprise that he was voted the most likely to succeed in high school.
Who is Jeff Dunham’s Wife?
Jeff married his girlfriend, Paige Brown, in 1994. He met Paige at the Comedy Corner and they clicked right away. They had two daughters, Ashlyn and Kenna, after adopting a daughter named Bree.
Unfortunately, due to the strain, Jeff’s career was put on them, they divorced during his time away performing. Jeff married Audrey Murdick, a personal trainer, on December 25, 2011. The year after their marriage, they had twin sons, James Jeffrey and Jack Steven.
Jeff enjoys not only building dummies but also designing and building custom helicopters. He also owns the original Batmobile, which he modified to be street-legal.
Height of Jeff Dunham
Jeff Dunham’s height is 1.83 meters and he weighs 68 kilograms.
Jeff Dunham’s Instagram
The ventriloquist currently has 1 million Instagram followers. In addition, Dunham has 530.7k followers on his Twitter account in June 2022. Finally, the entertainer has a whopping 4.01 million YouTube subscribers.
Jeff Dunham Professional Line
- In 1985, he was cast in a Broadway variety show alongside Mickey Rooney and Ann Miller. This show would be a big break for the young comic.
- He relocated to Los Angeles in the late 1980s. He appeared on The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson in 1988, fulfilling a lifelong ambition.
- Jeff was a moderately successful touring comedian in the 1990s. Jeff rose to fame after appearing in a Comedy Central special in 2003.
- He later appeared on television shows such as Blue Collar TV, Good Morning America, and Hollywood Squares, as well as his own one-hour specials, Jeff Dunham: Arguing With Myself (2006), Jeff Dunham: Spark of Insanity (2007), and Jeff Dunham’s Very Special Christmas Special (2008). (2008). His Christmas special received the highest ratings in Comedy Central history.
- Dunham signed a deal with Comedy Central in 2009, which gave him the opportunity to air his fourth special, tour sixty cities, gain a partnership in consumer products, and receive an order for the “Jeff Dunham Show” television series (which premiered on October 22, 2009), as well as DVDs. Despite having the most-watched premiere in Comedy Central history and initially higher average ratings than other shows on the network, “The Jeff Dunham” show was canceled after only one season due to poor reviews, low ratings, and higher production costs than other Comedy Central shows.
- On September 25, 2011, Comedy Central aired “Jeff Dunham: Controlled Chaos,” his fourth special.
- On October 7, 2012, his fifth special, “Minding the Monsters,” debuted. The animated film “Achmed Saved America” premiered on CMT in March 2014. His sixth special, “All Over the Map,” debuted on Comedy Central on November 16, 2014. Dunham moved his seventh special, “Unhinged in Hollywood,” from Comedy Central to NBC. On September 17, 2015, it debuted.
- Achmed the Dead Terrorist, Walter, Peanut, Jose Jalapeno on a Stick, Bubba J, Sweet Daddy Dee, Melvin the Superhero Guy, Little Jeff, Achmed Junior, Diane, and Seamus are among the characters created by Dunham.
- Dunham has published two books. “Dear Walter,” written by Walter Cummings, was released in 2003. “All By My Selves: Walter, Peanut, Achmed, and Me,” his autobiography, was released in 2010.
Next Article: Jim Jones Net Worth 2023, Girlfriend, Kids, Age, Height, Bio