Facts of Jeff Jampol:
|Full Name:||Jeff Jampol|
|Net Worth:||$12 Million|
|Height:||6 feet 3 inches (1.91m)|
|Profession:||American Producer, Artist Manager, Entrepreneur|
|Kids:||Two (a son and a daughter)|
Jeff Jampol, also known as Jeffrey Jampol, is an American producer, entrepreneur, artist manager, music band promoter, and engineer. Jeff Jampol is the founder and president of Jampol Artist Management (JAM, Inc).
What is the Age of Jeff Jampol?
Jeff was born on September 16, 1959, in Los Angeles, California, USA. He is 61 years old. He hasn’t said much about his family, so there’s not a lot of information about it. However, it is known that he is of American nationality. Still, ethnicity is out of reach.
Jeff attended The School of Hard Knocks. He later earned a bachelor’s degree from Sonoma State University in Rohnert Park, California. He received a degree in Media Studies from Sonoma State University.
How much is the Net Worth of Jeff Jampol?
Jeff, as a talented individual who has dedicated so much time to his career, has undoubtedly earned a sizable sum. His income comes from a variety of sources. Jeff Jampol’s net worth is estimated to be in the $12 million range. His monthly salary is still unknown.
Achievements and Awards of Jeff Jampol
Jeff has demonstrated his abilities by working in a variety of fields such as Artist Manager, Entrepreneur, Engineer, Radio Disc Jockey, and Music Band Promoter. He was also the president of the Doors Music Company. He and his team won the Grammy Award for Best Music for the film “The Doors: When You’re Strange.”
What is the Name of Jeff Jampol Wife?
Jeff is a married man. However, he has not revealed the name of his wife or any other information about when they began dating. The couple gave birth to two beautiful children, a son and a daughter whose names have yet to be revealed. As a result, we can deduce that Jeff is extremely private about his personal life.
Despite being in the spotlight and having helped many people achieve fame, he appears to be uncomfortable in it. This is most likely why he has kept his personal life, particularly his family, private. As a result, he has not even revealed the names of his wife and children. The family, however, resides in Los Angeles, California.
Jeff Jampol’s Heroin Addiction
In 1989, he developed a heroin addiction, which landed him in the hospital. It almost resulted in the amputation of one of his legs. His nerves in his leg were damaged as a result of the constant injection of the hard drug. Instead of performing the amputation right away, the anesthesiologist requested a critical delay and asked him to detox for seven to ten days prior to the amputation.
Surprisingly, his surgeon noticed the formation of new tissue and as a result. And chose to perform re-establishment surgery to save the leg. Then he quit using heroin, got clean, and returned to the music industry four years later.
How Tall is Jeff Jampol?
Jeff is 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighs 80kg. He has brown eyes and gray hair. He wears glasses.
Career Line of Jeff Jampol
- Jeff Jampol is a multi-talented individual who has demonstrated his abilities as an artist manager, engineer, entrepreneur, radio disc jockey, and music band promoter.
- Jeff first collaborated with Danny Sugerman (The Doors Manager) in 2003. However, in 2005, he was named president of the Doors Music Company. He is a multi-talented individual who has demonstrated his ability in a variety of fields.
- Jeff is also the founder and president of Jampol Artist Management Agency. He has produced numerous films and television shows, including American Masters, The Doors: When You’re Strange, and Sympathy for the Devil: The Underground. Jampol has also served as an advisor to the Michael Jackson Estate.
- He produced a few films and documentaries, including American Masters (1985), The Doors: R-Evolution (2014), Janis: Little Girl Blue (2015), and Sympathy for the Devil: The Underground.
- He also co-produced Janis Joplin’s musical One Night, as well as When You’re Strange, a 2009 music documentary film about the American rock band The Doors.
- He has also collaborated with a number of well-known record labels, including Atlantic, Columbia, and WEA Records. Most recently, in 2019, he worked on a theatrical documentary about Janis Joplin.
- From 1997 to the present, he has served as an Adjunct Professor at the University of California. Similarly, he has spent the majority of his professional life devoted to his musical career.