Facts of Jeon So Min
|Full Name:||Jeon So Min|
|Net Worth:||$1 million – $5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Profession:||actress, reality star, model, and author|
|Sibling:||one (brother: Jeon Wook-Min)|
Jeon So Min is a South Korean actress, reality TV star, model, and author. Jeon So Min made her big-screen debut in 2004 with the sitcom ‘Miracle.’
How old is Jeon So Min?
Jeon So-min was born on April 7, 1986. She is originally from the South Korean province of Goyang Gyeonggi. She is currently 35 years old and was born under the sign of Aries. She has a younger brother named Jeon Wook-Min. Jeon aspired to be an actress since she was an age. So did her degree in Broadcasting and Entertainment from ‘Dongduk Women’s University.’
She had been working as a fashion magazine model in her second year of high school when she made her official acting debut. She also has a passion for animals and has volunteered as an ambassador for the ‘Suncheon Animal Film Festival.’ She also has a dog named Tanker.
How much is Jeon So Min’s net Worth?
Her main source of income is her success as an actress and model. She definitely makes a lot of money throughout her career. However, her net worth in 2021 is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million.
Is Jeon So Min dating someone?
Previously, from 2015 to 2016, she was in a relationship with actor Yoo Hyun-Min. The couple split up and went their separate ways. Her name has also been linked to Ha Seok-jin. She co-starred with him in the romantic comedy series ‘1 percent of Anything.’
Lee Kwang Soo of ‘Running Man’ was once embroiled in a controversy. As a result, it was when he slept overnight at Jeon So-min’s house because he was too drunk to drive home. Heon So-min was quick to put any rumors of a relationship between them to rest. Apart from that, there have been no reported relationships for Jeon as of yet.
How tall is Jeon So Min?
She is a lovely lady. Jeon is 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs around 46 kilograms. She has a slim and curvy figure. Her body measurements are 34-22-32 (chest-waist-hip). She has lovely hazel eyes and long dark brown hair. She also has a fantastic personality and is far too cute to handle.
Career line of Jeon So Min
- Jeon made her first appearance in the 2004 sitcom ‘Miracle,’ which aired on South Korea’s Major Broadcasting Cable Network.
- She made her debut on it while pursuing her degree. Her post-college career began with television serials such as ‘The Great Catsby’ and ‘One Mom and Three Dads.’
- younger, she appeared in the music video for ‘How Much’ by the South Korean band ‘Turtles.’ In addition, she made her film debut in 2006 as Hye-Won in the film ‘Cinderella.’
- She took a break from movies after ‘Cinderella’ and concentrated on television serials for a while. In 2007, she starred in the Total Variety Network (tvN) series ‘The Great Gatsby.’
- Similarly, later that year, she portrayed Nam Jong-Hee and KI-Soon in the dramas ‘One Mom and Three Dads’ and ‘East of Edn,’ respectively.
- Then she landed her first leading role in the television series ‘Princess Aurora.’ She was recognized for her role at the 2013 MBC Drama Awards, where she won the “Best New Actress Award.”
- Her other notable performances include the daily drama ‘Tomorrow Victory’ (2015), ‘Help Me’ (2012), ‘Love Call’ (2012), ‘Something About 1 Percent (2016)’, ‘Review: Notebook of my Embarrassing Days (2018)’, ‘Birthday Letter’ (2019), ‘Top Star U-back’ (2018), and ‘Big Data Romance’ (2018). She also appeared in the short film ‘Sun Cream.’
- She received the ‘Popular Star Award’ at the 12th Asian Model Festival Awards in 2017. Furthermore, she signed a contract with Korean Broadcasting System (KBS) in 2010-2011, and she appeared on their shows ‘Jungle Fish 2’, ‘Finding Mr. and Ms. Right’, ‘Baby Faced Beauty’, and ‘Drama Special’.
- As a result, her performances were well-received, and she gained popularity, particularly among young people.
- In 2017, she appeared in the Orion Cinema Network (OCN) and tvN serials ‘My Secret Romance,’ ‘The Bride of Habaek,’ and ‘Single Wife.’
- Furthermore, having established herself in the South Korean entertainment industry, she made numerous guest appearances in variety shows beginning in 2014.
- In 2014, the shows included ‘Running Man,’ ‘Happy Together Season 3′, and ‘Witch Hunt,’ followed by ‘Radio Star,’ ‘Gourmet Road Season 1′, and ‘Live Talk Show Taxi’ in 2015.
- Similarly, as a result of her appearances on these reality shows, she became more active on social media in order to build her own image.
- In 2016, she appeared as a guest on the shows ‘Knowing Bros,’ ‘Get it Beauty 2016,’ ‘Lets Meet-Up at 8 PM,’ ‘My Ear’s Candy,’ and ‘Order and Cook.’
- Jeon was also a regular cast member in ‘Running Man’ and ‘Living Together in Empty Room’ the same year.
- Her show is currently broadcast on South Korean television. It also includes ‘Order and Cook,’ ‘Running Man,’ ‘Living Together in Empty Room,’ ‘I Go Alone Travel,’ ‘Let’s Leave Together,’ and ‘Idol Drama Operation Team.’ In January 2020, Jeon released her first book, titled ‘You Can Call Me After a Drink.’ Similarly, she will appear in ‘My Name’ in October 2020.
- Jeon has also appeared in music videos such as ‘Just Looking at You Is Nice,’ ‘Sun and Star,’ and ‘Atlantis Princess.’ Aside from her acting career, she is a brand ambassador for a variety of products and social causes.
- She also actively participated in activities commemorating Earth Day and Climate Change Week.
- Jeon has played an important role in advancing the cause of women’s sexual exploitation, domestic violence, and school-based harassment of children.
- This actress has also actively promoted the use of bicycles to reduce pollution and served as an ambassador for the Boryeong Mud Festival, which sent a message to save our planet.