Facts of Jerrold Nadler
|Full Name:||Jerrold Nadler|
|Birthplace:||Brooklyn, New York City|
|Wife:||Josephine Langsdort Miller|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches (1.60m)|
Jerrold Nadler is a well-known American politician and attorney. Jerry is another name for Jerrold Nadler. Similarly, he is best known as the US Representative Attorney and the Chairman of the House Judiciary Committee.
How old is Jerrold Nadler?
Jerrold Nadler was born on June 13, 1947, in Brooklyn, New York City, USA. He is currently 73 years old. Jerrold is born under the sign of Gemini. Jerrold’s full name is Jerrold Lewis Nadler. Jerry is Jerrold’s nickname.
Similarly, Jerrold was born into a Jewish family. Jerry was born to Emanuel Nadler and Miriam Nadler. When it comes to Jerry’s siblings, there isn’t much information available yet, but we’ll let you know as soon as it becomes available.
Education of Jerrold Nadler
Moving on to Jerry’s educational background, he graduated from Stuyvesant High School in 1965. Jerry, likewise, earned a B.A. from Colombia University and graduated in 1969. In addition, Jerry earned his J.D. from Fordham University School of Law in 1978.
How much is Jerrold Nadler’s Net Worth?
Similarly, Jerry has over 35,000 Facebook followers. Similarly, Jerry has over 4,000 Instagram followers. Moving on to Jerry’s earnings, he has an estimated net worth of around $100,000.
Is Jerrold Nadler dating someone?
When it comes to Jerry’s marital status, he married his wife Josephine Langsdort Miller. Jerrold married Josephine on December 12, 1976. Together with their son Michael Nadler, the couple leads a happy and healthy life. Moving on to Jerry’s previous relationships, there isn’t much information right now, but we’ll let you know as soon as we can.
How tall is Jerrold Nadler?
Moving on to Jerry’s body measurements, he has a pretty healthy body. Jerry stands about 5 feet and 3 inches tall. Jerry, on the other hand, weighs around 80 kg. However, in order to maintain his body weight, he had to undergo laparoscopic duodenal switch surgery. Jerry lost more than 45 kilograms as a result of the surgery.
Career line of Jerrold Nadler
- Jerry began working as a Legal Assistant for Corporation Trust Company shortly after graduating in 1970. In 1971, he also worked for the Morris, Levin, and Shein Law Firm. Similarly, Jerry began his public service career in 1976 as a member of the New York State Assembly. Jerrold was a Democratic Assemblyman for 16 years.
- Jerry was instrumental in shaping New York State Law regarding child support enforcement and domestic abuse.
- After serving in the New York State Assembly for 16 years, Jerrold was elected to the United States House of Representatives in 1992.
- Likewise, Jerry has been a member of Congress since 1992. In addition, Jerry has served on the Transportation and Infrastructure Committee. Jerry is the chairman of the House Judiciary Committee. Jerrold has also served as a ranking member of the subcommittee on the Constitution, Civil Rights, and Civil Liberties.
- In addition, with the support of other representatives, Jerry was able to introduce respect for the “Marriage Act” and the “Equality Act” in 2019.