Jessica Hendra Biography
What is Jessica Hendra’s Net Worth?
Jessica Hendra is an accomplished artist. According to published studies, her net worth in 2023 is USD 550K. With her career success, she has created an amazing lifestyle. Her husband’s net worth is estimated to be $3 million. Her salary and average income, however, are still covered.
Facts of Jessica Hendra
|Full Name:||Jessica Hendra|
|Age:||58 years old|
|Birthday:||May 9, 1965|
|Birthplace:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Net Worth:||USD 550K|
Jessica Hendra is a well-known writer, actress, and producer from the United States. Jessica Hendra is also well-known for her work in the art department.
How old is Jessica Hendra?
Jessica was born on May 9, 1965, in Los Angeles, California, USA. She is of American nationality and of Caucasian ethnicity. Likewise, Tony Hendra, her father, and Judith H. Christmas gave birth to her.
Her father is a professional actor. She will be 58 years old in 2023, and her zodiac sign is Taurus. She also practices Christianity as a religion.
Aside from that, we don’t have any information about her siblings, relatives, or educational history and qualifications.
Who is Jessica Hendra’s Husband?
Jessica and Kurt Fuller are happily married. On December 24, 1993, the couple exchanged rings.
Jessica and Kurt have two daughters named Julia, born in 1998, and Charlotte, born in 2001. After 29 years of marriage, they still live a joyful and comfortable married life.
What is Jessica Hendra’s Height?
Moving on to Jessica’s physical characteristics, she has light brown hair and grey eyes. At the age of 57, she has a fair complexion and a fit and healthy body.
Aside from that, we don’t know the specific measurements. She has kept her physical information confidential.
Jessica Hendra Professional Line
- Jessica’s career began in 1984 with the show Spitting Image. Similarly, she worked in a puppet factory. She later appeared in a production titled How to Cook Your Daughter.
- Jessica is also a lovely and good actress.
- She played Joy in the television series “Malcolm in the Middle.” In the 1999 episode of Sliding Doors, we might see her as a singer.
- She portrayed a male worker in Mad About You in 1998.
- Similarly, she portrayed Dejar in Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.
- Jessica is also a writer, having published ‘How to Cook Your Daughter: A Memoir’. This was released in the year 2005.
- Her other books after that were Beverly Hills Adjacent and This Is What People Do When They Love Each Other.
She does not have any social media accounts. She, like other celebrities, prefers to keep her personal and professional lives separate and out of the spotlight. We were unable to locate her official, Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram profiles.
Read More: Karina Fontes Biography