Jessica Lord is a British actress and dancer based in Canada. Jessica Lord is well-known for her roles in popular television shows such as “Paranormal Witness,” “Ransom,” “Find Me in Paris,” and “The Next Step,” among others.
How old is Jessica Lord?
Jessica Lord was born on July 29, 1998, and she is currently 22 years old. Jessica Jane Lord’s full name is Jessica Jane Lord, and she is a Leo. Similarly, she was born in Rochdale, Manchester, England, but moved to Toronto, Canada with her family when she was six years old. Jessica has a brother named Daniel, and her mother was a ballroom dancer. Aside from that, there is no information about her father or any other family members.
Jessica Lord majored in dance while attending O’Neill Collegiate and Vocational Institute in Oshawa. This institute is well-known for its performing arts and visual arts programs. Jessica later studied Theatre Arts and Performance at Centennial College. Jessica is also an animal lover. She owns two dogs and a cat. She also takes photos with other animals she meets on set or while traveling, which she frequently posts on her Instagram account.
How much is Jessica Lord Net Worth?
Jessica Lord then signed with her Los Angeles-based manager, Archetype. Ray Miller was her agent. Jessica was soon added to the roster of Toronto’s talent agency Edna Talent Management. Moving on, Jessica’s net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million.
She could earn money through her acting and dancing projects, brand endorsements, partnerships, modeling, and so on.
Is Jessica Lord single or has a Boyfriend?
There is no verified information on whether Jessica Lord is currently single or in a romantic relationship. Jessica may be maintaining her privacy and keeping her relationship status and love affairs hidden from the public. It’s also possible that she’s currently single and concentrating on her acting and career careers.
Nonetheless, Jessica has not provided much information about this matter. Jessica has also not shared any social media posts that could indicate her current relationships or affairs.
Furthermore, Jessica Lord has maintained a clean public profile free of rumors, scandals, and controversies that could jeopardize her professional and personal life. Jessica, on the other hand, will undoubtedly attract many lovers in the future due to her beauty, talent, humor, and charms.
How tall is Jessica Lord?
Jessica Lord is 1.57 meters (5 feet 2 inches) tall. There is no information about Jessica’s other body measurements, such as her weight, chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, and so on. Jessica, too, has blue eyes and blonde hair.
Career line of Jessica Lord
- Jessica Lord works as an actress and dancer professionally. She is well-known for her roles as Lola on The Next Step and Lena Grisky on Find Me in Paris as an actress. Her other film credits include Paranormal Witness, Ransom, and Party of Five, among others. She also appeared in the TV movie Cradle to Grave.
- Jessica, more specifically, played Marnie on Paranormal Witness in 2013. Jessica also played a minor role in Season 3 of The Next Step. Prior to landing the role of Lola, she worked as the dance captain of the Summerford School of Dance. Then she and Milaina Robinson were season 5 additions to The Next Step.
- In 2018, she portrayed Lena Grisky in the television series Find Me in Paris. Amy Wright, the choreographer of The Next Step, cast her in this series. Because of her casting for Find Me in Paris, she was unable to appear in Season 6 of The Next Step.
- Jessica Lord also made her on-screen debut as a dancer in 2015 on The Next Step. Then, in 2017, Jessica was cast as Lola in the fifth season of The Next Step.
- Jessica began her dance career at the age of four. It was when she was enrolled in ballroom dancing classes. Jessica later added ballet, jazz, and hip hop to her repertoire. Later, with no representation, Jessica decided to attend a talent convention in 2015, where she impressed numerous scouts and agents.