Facts of Jessica Nkosi
|Full Name:||Jessica Nkosi|
|Birthday:||January 20, 1990,|
|Net Worth:||USD 16 million|
|Profession:||a South African model, entertainer, artist, and vocalist|
|Sibling:||Ayanda Nkosi. Jessica|
Jessica Nkosi is a South African model, entertainer, artist, and vocalist. She is best known for her appearance in the Mzansi Magic telenovela-turned-drama isiBaya. Nkosi plays Qondi alongside an individual entertainer.
When was Jessica Nkosi Birthed?
Jessica Nkosi was born on January 20, 1990, as Ayanda Jessica Nkosi in Empangeni, South Africa. With the introduction of the world sign Aquarius in 2019, she will be 29 years old. Jabu Nkosi (father) and Nhlanhlayethu Ntuli (mother) were her guardians (mother). Her father was a night school supervisor, and her mother was a teacher.
In any case, her parents had become estranged, and Jessica requested that her mother allow her to attend a life experience school in Eshowe, where her father had previously resided. When she was in grade 11, her father passed away from a rare cancer called Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
She was raised alongside her sister, Ayanda Nkosi. Jessica identifies as South African and belongs to a multi-ethnic foundation. She enrolled at the University of KwaZulu Natal to pursue a Bachelor of Laws degree. She later changed her major to Drama and Performing Arts.
Jessica Nkosi’s Estimated Net Worth
Jessica Nkosi has amassed a massive amount of totality through her career. Her total assets are expected to be around USD 16 million, but her compensation is not currently available.
She has been in the film industry since 2013 and has amassed a large amount of total assets in that time. Furthermore, she continues to post photos on Instagram in which we can see her progressing in better places.
Who is Jessica Nkosi Baby’s Father?
In terms of her personal life, Jessica Nkosi is in a sentimental relationship with her beau, Ntokozo Dlamini, who works as an entertainer. According to certain assets, they are concealing their relationship, and she has even been seen celebrating with him while clasping hands. There is currently no additional information available regarding her marital status.
Her sweetheart was already Khaya Mthethwa before allegations that he was having an affair with Kelly Khumalo were made public, which were rarely denied or conceded. She is currently unmarried and maybe making the most of her singlehood with her child, Namisa ‘Nami’ Dlamini. Her infant’s father is conspicuously absent from the media.
How much is Jessica Nkosi Height?
Jessica Nkosi has a height of 5 feet 5 inches and a bodyweight of around 60kg. Her body measurements are 35-27-34 inches. She has dark hair and eyes that are earthy in color. Her shoe size is 6, but her dress and bra sizes have yet to be revealed.
Jessica Nkosi’s Career Line
- Jessica Nkosi has accomplished a lot for herself as a businesswoman. Following her exams, she decides to pursue a career in acting. Jessica has appeared in a variety of roles, including Eve in aYeYe (Season 1) and Qondi in Isibaya (Season 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5).
- She has also competed in Lip Sync Battle Africa (Season 2) and Tropika Island of Treasure (Season 2). (Season 7).
- She appeared as a Guest Presenter during the sixth episode of Our Perfect Wedding. In the subsequent season, she took on the role of host.
- She also received the award for best entertainer at the YOU Spectacular Awards. She has made a name for herself in the media despite having a limited capacity to focus time.
- She’ll be ready to go into motion pictures and spread her appeal of excellence all over the place before long.