How much is Jessica Scales-Wilder’s Net Worth?
Jessica’s career accomplishments aren’t particularly noteworthy, but she does have a sizable fortune to her name. Many people believe her wealth came from child support and divorce alimony from her ex-husband, who has an estimated net worth of $30 million. Her current net worth is $1 million.
Facts of Jessica Scales-Wilder
|Full Name:||Jessica Scales|
|Kids:||3 ( Ava Wilder Deontay Wilder Jr. and Dereon Wilder)|
Jessica Scales-Wilder is one of many celebrities who rose to prominence due to their relationship with a celebrity. Jessica Scales is best known as the ex-wife of WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder.
How old is Jessica Scales-Wilder?
Jessica Scales was born in 1986, the daughter of Lynette Scales and Samuel Scales. Jessica Lynn Scales is the full name of this Afro-American woman. She was born and raised in Alabama. Despite the fact that little is known about her childhood and family, she has revealed that she graduated from Shelton State Community College. Her major and graduation year, however, remain unknown.
Is Jessica Scales-Wilder dating someone?
Jessica was Deontay’s second love interest after his ex-girlfriend, Helen Duncan. Scales and Wilder dated for a while before getting married on October 16, 2009.
They held a private ceremony with only family and close friends in attendance. The couple had three children from their marriage: Ava Wilder, a daughter, and two sons, Deontay Wilder Jr., and Dereon Wilder. Aside from that, the couple also raised Naieya Wilder, the daughter of Deontay and Helen Duncan.
The family appeared to be content with their situation. However, Deontay had extramarital affairs. As a result, Jessica divorced her three children’s father in 2017 and decided to raise them on her own. Deontay began dating his current fiancée Telli Swift in 2015, while Jessica and Deontay were still married.
How tall is Jessica Scales-Wilder?
Jessica is a stunning black woman. She has dark skin and dark black hair. She also has a lovely smile. However, there is no recent information on her body measurements, including height and weight.
Career line of Jessica Scales-Wilder
- Jessica is a celebrity in her own right, despite being mostly known as Deontay Wilder.
- She pursued acting as a career. She appeared in the 2018 short film ‘To Stay and Serve: Life on Wigton’s Homefront.’ Aside from that, we haven’t been able to track her performance.
- Nonetheless, her ex-husband is well-known throughout the world for his professional achievements. Wilder, who began boxing in 2005, rose to become the WBC heavyweight champion from 2015 to 2020.
- In terms of 2020, he is ranked as the world’s second-best active heavyweight by BoxRec, third by the Transnational Boxing Rankings Board, and fourth by The Ring magazine.
- In his 15-year career, he has won the Premier Boxing Champions Knockout of the Year award twice and the Ring magazine Knockout of the Year award once.
Also, Read: Jared Snyder Bio, Net Worth 2023, Age, Birthday, Height, Parents