Jessy Schram Bio, Net Worth 2023, Age, Height,
Jessy Schram is a model and actress from the United States. Jessy Schram is best known for playing Karen Nadler in the drama ‘Falling Skies,’ as well as Christine Kendal in the television series ‘Last Resort.’ She is also well-known for her role as Susan Davis in the television film series ‘Jane Doe.’
Facts of Jessy Schram
|Full Name:||Jessy Schram|
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches|
|Sibling:||Two ( Nicole and Jonathan)|
How much is Jessy Schram’s Net Worth?
The 37-year-old actress began her career in the entertainment industry when she was 12 years old. She has since demonstrated her outstanding talent in a number of TV films, dramas, and films. As a result, she has appeared as a guest and recurring character in numerous dramas.
As a result, she is undoubtedly earning a good wage from her career and will profit in the future. Her net worth is currently estimated to be around $3 million USD, but her salary and income are being investigated.
How old is Jessy Schram?
On January 15, 1986, in Skokie, Illinois, Jessy Schram was born. She was born in the United States and is a nationality of the United States. Jessica Schram is a pen name for Jessy. Her age is 34, and her zodiac sign is Capricorn. Kristie and John Schram had a child named Jessy.
Nicole is her younger sister, and Jonathan is her older brother. Jessy grew up in the Chicago suburb of Buffalo Grove. In 2004, she graduated from Buffalo Grove High School.
Schram started performing in musical theater at the age of 12 after modeling and appearing in television commercials as a child. After graduation, Schram relocated to Los Angeles to pursue a career as an actor.
Is Jessy Schram Married?
In terms of her romantic life, the actress is in a relationship. Sterling Pierce Taylor is the man she is currently dating. They’ve been together for a few years. Taylor is a climber and photographer, according to his Instagram bio. The couple is still married and has no children. Through their Instagram photos, we can see their romantic and beautiful relationship.
How tall is Jessy Schram?
She is 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs 55 kilograms. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. Her hair was originally a dark brown color, but she had it bleached blonde. She has a slim and appealing figure, as well as a stunning face. Her body dimensions are 34-26-35 inches. She also has a well-kept body, which is expected of an actress.
Career line of Jessy Schram
- Jessy Schram made her television debut in a 2014 episode of ‘Drake & Josh.’ She was cast as Susan Davis in the television film series ‘Jane Doe’ in 2005. She was in the films ‘I Want Someone to Eat Cheese With’ and ‘American Pie Presents: The Naked Mile’ the following year.
- In 2007, she began playing Rachel Seybolt in ‘Life.’
- She also appeared as a guest star on the shows ‘House,’ ‘Ghost Whisperer,’ ‘Without a Trace,’ and ‘CSI: Miami’ that same year.
- Schram went on to star in the film ‘Keith’ not long after. She appeared in the 2010 film ‘Unstoppable,’ as well as the TV films ‘Betwixt’ and ‘Night and Day.’ The American beauty joined the cast of ‘Falling Skies’ the following year.
- Jessy also appeared in the show ‘Once Upon a Time’ as Ashley Boyd/Cinderella that year.
- Following that, she was cast as the lead in the television series ‘Last Resort.’
- In 2014, she appeared in four episodes of “Mad Men.” Schram is also a singer-songwriter who has performed on tour with Chicago blues artist Joan Baby.
- Schram then appeared in the films ‘The Submarine Kid’ and ‘The Lizzie Borden Chronicles’ a year later. The same year, she began her role as Cash Gray on ‘Nashville.’
- The American actress is also a model, having appeared in a variety of high-end commercials and campaigns.
- Schram’s celebrity in the entertainment industry continues to rise, and she is expected to achieve even greater fame in the near future.
Also, Read: Bryson Tiller Bio, Net Worth 2023, Age, Height, Nationality