Facts of Jill Wagner
|Full Name:||Jill Wagner|
|Birthday:||January 13, 1979|
|Net Worth:||$4 million|
|Profession:||American television entertainer|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches|
Jill Wagner is an American television entertainer, much like a game show. She rose to prominence as a co-host of the ABC rivalry comedy reality show Wipeout from 2008 to 2014.
When was Jill Wagner Birthed?
Jill Wagner was born Jill Suzanne Wagner on January 13, 1979, in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, in the United States of America. Capricorn is her first zodiac sign. She is the daughter of former US Marine David Wagner (father) and her grandmother.
Because her mother died when she was young, she grew up without witnessing her mother’s adoration. Brandon Wagner, her sibling, was her cousin when she was younger.
Jill is an American who lives in a predominantly white neighborhood. In terms of training, she graduated from the Barbizon Modeling and Acting School in Wallburg, North Carolina.
She then attended Ledford Senior High School in Wallburg, North Carolina. She earned a four-year degree in business administration from North Carolina State University in 2001.
Jill Wagner’s Estimated Net Worth
Jill Wagner has been in the media industry since 2003, and she is still active in a similar sector, earning a good living. She has appeared in a number of films and TV shows. According to one source, Jill has a $4 million net worth.
Jill is a dedicated pet owner who owns several dogs, including a Collie valued at $600–800 and a Chihuahua valued at $300–500. She is currently based in Los Angeles, where she lives a lavish lifestyle with her better half and their young daughter.
Who Is Jill Wagner’s Husband?
Jill Wagner is married to her childhood sweetheart, David Lemanowicz. There is no information about how they met or their dating history. They were, however, preoccupied with the middle of 2016.
After a year of engagement, the couple decided to take their relationship to the next level, eventually exchanging wedding vows in April 2017. The couple has a daughter from their relationship, but the details of their child have yet to be made public.
According to some accounts, she is David’s previous relationship’s daughter. Jill is still living happily with her family, and there have been no signs of her separation or other endeavors. She frequently posts photos of her partner and child on her official Instagram account.
Wagner was previously linked to Jay Gordon, an artist, creator, and columnist, as well as the lead singer of the elective metal band Orgy. They dated on and off until the end of 2005. She also had a brief illicit relationship with actor Tyler Hoechlin in 2014. Regardless, their relationship only lasted a few months.
Jill Wagner’s Body Measurement
Jill maintains her natural height of 5 feet 8 inches while crawling with a 62-kilogram load. Her hair is dark earthy, and her eyes are dark earthy with earthy coloring.
Her body measurements are 37-25-35 inches, which includes her bust, midriff, and hip sizes separately. Her bra, dress, and shoe sizes are 34C, 6(US), and 10 respectively (US).
Jill Wagner’s Career line
- Jill Wagner moved to California after graduating from high school, where she was cast in the MTV series Punk’d in 2003. She went on to work for Stuff magazine after her roles in the arrangement. She was ranked #90 on Maxim’s Hot 100 Ladies list in 2004, and she also posed for the July 2006 cover of FHM magazine.
- She has also received praise for her work in Wipeout, Wolf Watch, and Splinter.
- She is also a well-known name in the American entertainment industry, and she is attempting to establish a global image. She has been a force to be reckoned with in this field since 2003. Wagner is ranked 74th on Maxim magazine’s Hot 100 ladies list for 2014.
- She was also a model in the July 2006 issue of FHM magazine. Jill was the Ford Motor Company’s Mercury image spokesmodel in television commercials from 2005 to 2011, earning her the moniker “The Mercury Girl.”
- Jill Wagner, in addition to displaying, is a professional entertainer.
- Jill has appeared in a few Filmology episodes. Similarly, in the plays in which she has appeared, she has played minor but significant roles. Until 2005, Wagner had only appeared in a few scenes of the arrangement, including a scene starring Monk as Crystal Smith, two scenes starring Dr. Vegas, Quintuplets as Cammie in 2004, and Junebug as Millicent in 2005.
- In 2006, she landed her first major role as Krista Starr in the Spike TV series Blade: The Series. Only a few of the plays she has appeared in include Turning Blade, Stargate Atlantis, Bones, Splinter, Wipeout, Attack of the Show, Jimmy Kimmel Live, Dancing with the Stars, and Entertainment Tonight. She has worked with a variety of celebrities, including Jimmy Kimmel, Tayler Posey, Dylan O’Brien, and others.
- Jill was also chosen for a one-of-a-kind arrangement on INSP, Handicraft America, which premiered its third season in August 2017. She was also cast in the Canadian film Braven in late 2015. The film was released on February 2, 2018. She has appeared in a number of Hallmark Channel original TV movies since 2015.