Jillian Marie Barberie is an American actress, sportscaster, and television hostess who was born in Canada. She co-hosted the Los Angeles morning news and entertainment show Good Day L.A. on Fox-owned and -operated station KTTV from 1995 until 2012.
Facts of Jillian Barberie
|Full Name:||Jillian Barberie|
|Age:||55 years old|
|Birthday:||September 26, 1966|
|Birthplace:||Burlington, Ontario, Canada|
|Husband:||Marine sniper Grant Reynolds|
|Net Worth:||$8 million|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches|
|Sibling:||Barry Warry, Dawn Warry, Amy and Suzy|
What is Jillian Barberie Net Worth?
Jillian, a professional actress and journalist, has a highly prosperous career. She has amassed a sizable amount of riches as a result of her hard work and dedication.
She reportedly has an estimated $8 million in net worth. However, Jillian has kept her actual salary and income details a secret from the general public.
She has worked with numerous networks over the years, including FOX NFL, Clueless, V.I.P., WSV KTLA-TV, and many more, and has made a respectable sum of money.
In addition, she has appeared in a number of actress programs and appeared in advertisements for well-known companies like NutriSystem. She has also hosted a salary of other shows, which has increased her earnings and net worth. Therefore, we can say that her career in journalism has increased her net worth and enabled her to enjoy a luxurious lifestyle.
What is Jillian Barberie Age?
Jillian, a stunning and gifted woman, was born in 1966, making her 55 years old as of this writing. Additionally, she was born on September 26. Her zodiac sign is Libra. And based on what we know, those born under this sign enjoy creating order and aesthetic beauty. In Burlington, Ontario, Canada, Jillian Barberie was born under the name Jillian Warry. She was adopted by Jim Warry and Mariel Warry, two electricians and nurses, not long after her birth.
All we know about her original parents is that she was the daughter of a native Irish mother and a native Lithuanian father who had come to Canada, despite the fact that we were unable to get much information about them.
She also has half-brother Barry Warry and half-sister Dawn Warry in addition to her two biological sisters Amy and Suzy. Additionally, she received her secondary school education at Assumption Catholic Secondary School. She also pursued a diploma in broadcast journalism at Hamilton, Ontario’s Mohawk College.
What is Jillian Barberie Height?.
Jillian is the same way; she is a flawless 59 kg and stands at a height of 5 feet 3 inches (1.61 m) (130 lbs). She also has a slim build, with body measurements of 36 inches at the breast, 28 inches at the waist, and 35 inches at the hips.
In addition, Jillian wears shoes that are a size 7 US and a dress that is a size 8 US. Additionally noteworthy physical characteristics about Jillian’s body include her beautiful long blonde hair, dark eyes, and light skin.
Who is Jillian Barberie Dating?
Some couples find that being married isn’t necessary for a fulfilling and positive relationship, which may come out as harsh. In case you didn’t know, Jillian had gone through two divorces. Bret Barberie, a former Major League Baseball player, and the actress and host were married in 1996. Unfortunately, they separated in 2002, after six years of marriage.
Then, in 2006, she married actor and Marine sniper Grant Reynolds once more. Similarly, Jillian announced her pregnancy and joy at having her first child on a Good Day L.A. broadcast in December of the same year.
Ruby Raven Reynolds, Grant and Jillian’s first child, was born on July 6. Likewise, on July 6, 2009, the couple welcomed their second child, Rocco Rio Reynolds, into the world. Sadly, her marriage broke apart once more. Grant and Jillian divorced and separated from one another on February 14, 2014. In her statement, Jillian stated,
Jillian Barberie: Cancer Struggle
Despite being a paid sportscaster and actress, Jillian Barberie is still a human being like the rest of us and is consequently susceptible to various illnesses. Jillian made the diagnosis of breast cancer and lymph node spread in November 2018.
Additionally, thousands of people expressed their support and well wishes in the comments section of her announcement on social media.
She underwent a double mastectomy, or the partial or complete removal of one or both breasts, two weeks after the diagnosis. The worst part of her struggle with illness, though, was having to inform her children.
Jillian Barberie’s Career Line
- Jillian began working for many television networks after receiving her diploma, including The Weather Network in Montreal, WSVN in Miami, Quebec, and KTTV in Los Angeles.
- She was cast in a variety of television shows thanks to her strong on-screen presence, including Clueless, VIP, Melrose Place, and various CBS comedies like Yes, Dear and MADtv.
- After that, Jillian co-hosted the national weather segment with Howie Long, James Brown, and Terry Bradshaw on Fox Sports’ Fox NFL Sunday pre-game show.
- Additionally, Jillian’s gentle voice and endearing on-screen presence helped her become a household name with a sizable fan base in the male-dominated sports audience and multiple advertisements for Prestone antifreeze that ran during NFL game broadcasts.
- She also contributed to the national airing of the program Good Day Live. Later, on June 4, 2004, she was let go from that show.
- Jillian additionally worked for Fox Sports as a weatherwoman and entertainment reporter for the Super Bowls of 2002, 2005, and 2008. In addition, Barberie served as Regis Philbin’s co-host for his Fox network New Year’s Eve spectacular.
- Jillian worked with professional skater John Zimmerman in 2006 as a contestant on the Fox reality TV series skating with celebs.
- News Network
Furthermore, she took second place there. She has moreover appeared twice on the cover of Maxim magazine.
- She also joined Mark Thompson as a co-host of KTTV’s That’s So Hollywood in November of that same year.
- She started to participate in a number of NutriSystem advertisements with former NFL players Mike Golic and Dan Marino in addition to hosting events.
- She has been the Fox Reality Channel’s American Idol Extra host since March 2009. She also conducted interviews with the week’s eliminated Idol as well as other show guests.
- Not to mention, Jillian co-starred in the Fox Reality Channel original series Househusbands of Hollywood with her ex-husband, Grant Reynolds.
- Similar to this, she presented Midday Live with John Phillips on 790 KABC in Los Angeles in February 2014, which aired from 12:00 to 3:00. Jillian has also served as the host of the KTLA entertainment program Hollywood Mix.