Facts of Jilly Anais
|Full Name:||Jilly Anais|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
Jilly Anais is an American model, singer, actress, and social media influencer. Similarly, Jilly Anais is well-known for her debut single, ‘The Juice.’ She is also the 2011 Miss Teen Houston winner.
How old is Jilly Anais?
Jilly Anais was born. Jillyan Anais Moor is a 25-year-old woman who was born on January 2, 1996. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn, as she was born in early January. Jilly, on the other hand, was born in Houston, Texas, and is an American citizen. However, in 2014, she relocated to Los Angeles, California.
Similarly, when it comes to religion and ethnicity, she practices Christianity and belongs to a mixed ethnic group (French, Creole, Dutch, Jamaican, and African). Jilly was born to Jules K Moor and Theresa Moor (nee Wilturner). Similarly, she has one younger brother, Jules Moor.
How much is Jilly Anais’s net worth?
When it comes to her net worth and earnings, Jilly is a multi-talented woman who is an actress, model, singer, and social media influencer, which has helped her earn a sizable sum. Anais’ net worth is estimated to be $2 million.
Is Jilly Anais single?
Jilly is straight and in a relationship with Deshaun Watson, an American football quarterback for the National Football League’s Houston Texans (NFL). Watson was selected 12th overall by the Texans in the 2017 NFL Draft. The couple has been dating since February 2020.
Jilly had previously dated NBA player Dejounte Murray. The relationship ended when Dejounte referred to her as a gold digger. They split up in 2019.
How tall is Jilly Anais?
This endearing personality stands 5 feet 6 inches (66 inches) tall and weighs 50 kg (110 lbs). Jilly has a curvy body type. Similarly, her vital stats are 33-25-34. She has a bra size of 33B and a shoe size of 6. (US). Jilly has long brown hair and beautiful dark brown eyes.
Career line of Jilly Anais
- Jilly graduated from Premier High School in North Houston. Jilly used to be an active participant in the sports of basketball, volleyball, and soccer. Furthermore, this multi-talented individual was enthralled by the entertainment industry.
- Jilly took part in a number of plays after joining Ensemble Theatre. She landed several lead roles and was signed by Page Parkes Modeling and Acting Agency. Anais also participated in Competitive Dance and cheerleading, serving as a varsity cheerleader for four years and a competitive cheerleader for five years.
- Jilly is a college graduate, but she has not specified which university she attended.
- Jilly was crowned ‘Miss Teen Houston 2011’ in 2011. In 2013, she also appeared as a guest star in an episode of East Los High. In 2014, she relocated to Los Angeles to pursue her modeling and singing careers.
- Similarly, in 2015, she released her first single, “The Juice,” as part of her debut EP of the same name, which was produced and co-written by the LA production duo The Invaders.
- The EP included songs like 9 Lives, Lucky Girl, Tough Love, and Danza. Furthermore, in 2015, she wrote the song “Afterparty” with Troi Irons.
- In her modeling career, she has worked with numerous modeling agencies, including Icon Media Direct, IMG Models, and Otto Models. In addition, Anais co-starred with Elissa Shay and Drew Hardwood in the drama film God Send in 2018.
- She also appeared in Scooby-Doo Is Back. She also collaborated with directors such as Tim Milgram and Blair Caldwell.
- Similarly, she appeared in Demi Lovato’s music video Cool for the Summer, Morris Chestnut’s Rosewood, and Kevin Hart’s Real Husbands of Hollywood. Jilly will release a cookbook titled ‘This Boss Babe Can Cookbook’ on November 21, 2020.
- Jilly also has her own YouTube channel, Jilly Anais, where she posts music videos, travel vlogs, cooking tutorials, and makeup tutorials. She has over 564K subscribers.