How much money is Jim Cantore’s Net Worth?
Cantore was praised for his brilliant work and campaigns throughout the country during Hurricane Katrina in 2011. Jim Cantore, a well-known Weather Channel meteorologist, makes a good salary. According to Paysa.com, an average The Weather Channel meteorologist earns an annual salary of $60,177, so we can assume Cantore earns a salary in the same range.
According to Celebritynetworth.com, the Connecticut-based meteorologist’s current net worth is estimated to be around $3.5 million. He is also regarded as one of the most successful and highest-earning weather forecasters in the United States.
Facts of Jim Cantore
|Full Name:||Jim Cantore|
|Birthday:||February 16, 1964|
|Net Worth:||$3.5 million|
|Profession:||a well-known figure in the American television industry.|
Renowned American meteorologist Jim Cantore was brought into the world on 16 February 1964 in Beacon Falls, Connecticut, and later brought up in White River Junction, Vermont.
How old is Jim Cantore?
Jim Cantore was born on February 16, 1964, in Beacon Falls, Connecticut, and grew up in White River Junction, Vermont. His surname is pronounced Can-Tour-E. Jim Cantore’s father’s name is James Cantore, but his mother’s name remains unknown. He was a lucky kid to be born into such a loving family that supported him in all of his decisions.
He also has a brother named Vinnie Cantore. He spent his early years in Vermont with his brother in White River Junction. He is an American by nationality and of White-American ethnicity. He was born under the sign of Aquarius, which describes his personality as friendly, intelligent, independent, loyal, and unpredictable.
Cantore attended Lyndon State College and graduated in 1986, having been interested in journalism since childhood. The following year, he got his first job as an intern at the Weather Channel as a weather forecaster. Because of his good looks, he was nicknamed Rocky in college.
Is Jim Cantore married to Alexandra Steele?
Jim Cantore, who stands 5 feet 8 inches tall, lives in Beacon, Connecticut. He is currently unmarried, but he was previously married and had a long-term marital relationship with his wife Tamra Cantor. Cantore was married to Tamra Cantore from 1990 to 2007. They first met at his first job at TWC and later developed their relationship and marriage.
The couple has two children. Christina Cantore was their first daughter, born in 1993. Tamra gave birth to her second child, Ben Cantore, two years after they married. Tamra, his wife, has Parkinson’s disease, and both of their children have Fragile X syndrome.
A few years after her Parkinson’s disease diagnosis, the couple’s happy married life began to deteriorate, and they soon decided to end their relationship.
They divorced in 2009 after they separated in 2007. Jim’s sexual orientation has been rumored since his divorce, with people speculating that he is gay; however, the meteorologist has not spoken about his sexuality.
The controversy of Jim Cantore
In early 2014, while Jim was doing live reporting from the College of Charleston, he was charged by a student named Colin Marcelli. After noticing, he kneed Marcelli in the groin and ran off. This video has received over 2 million views on YouTube.
Career Line of Jim Cantore
- Cantore is a well-known figure in the American television industry.
- Currently employed by TWC, he performs weather forecasts on the screen, providing viewers with a more accurate picture of the weather.
- He rose to prominence as a Hurricane Hunter as a result of his groundbreaking reporting on natural disasters such as hurricanes and tornadoes that occurred in the United States.
- Cantore, the on-camera meteorologist, is one of America’s top weather reporters, covering such devastating weather casualties.
- He rose to fame as a result of his coverage of five hurricanes, including Andrews.
- He has also reported on devastating weather events such as Gustav, Isabel, Floyd, Rita, Mitch, Bonnie, Sandy, and Irene.
- Cantore has had the opportunity to report on the Winter X Games and PGA tournaments, to name a few of his accomplishments.
- He is a part of the most promising launch of the Space Shuttle Discovery.
- In 2002, he was awarded the prestigious NOAA.
- His name is also on the AMS Television Seal of Approval.
- He is a member of the National Weather Association. He also received membership in the American Meteorological Society as a result of his ongoing support and contribution in the fields of landscapes and weather reporting.
- Moving on to her contribution, Cantore has been involved in a variety of humanitarian programs that have aided people all over the world.
- By donating his beneficiaries, he has contributed to the Make a Wish Foundation and the Michael J Fox Foundation.
- Cantore is primarily concerned with donating his earnings so that research and treatment for Parkinson’s disease can be carried out effectively.
- His wife and children have the disease. He has been accepted as a member of the United States Red Cross as a result of his ongoing efforts and support.
- Jim Cantore currently co-hosts The Weather Channel’s American Morning Headquarters with Jen Carfagno and Stephanie Abrams.