Jim Jones Net Worth and Real State
Jim Jones is a $400 thousand net worth American hip-hop artist. Jones co-founded Diplomat Records with Cam’ron. He is a founding member of the Diplomats rap group.
Jones works as a music video director under the alias CAPO and has directed videos for Cam’ron, Remy Ma, and Juelz Santana. He has five studio albums to his credit, three of which charted at number one in the United States.
Jim and Chrissy purchased a home in New Jersey for $680,000 with a 6.875% interest rate in 2006. This resulted in a monthly mortgage payment of about $4,500.
According to a lawsuit filed in 2017 by the National Bank Association, the couple stopped making payments in 2010 and their debt had grown to $1.24 million with interest. The bank eventually foreclosed and sold the mansion.
Facts about Jim Jones
|Full Name:||Joseph Guillermo Jones II|
|Birthplace:||The Bronx, New York, United States|
|Net Worth:||$10 Million|
|Sibling:||Keisha Jones, Precious Jones|
Jim Jones, born Joseph Guillermo Jones II, is a 47-year-old American rapper and record executive. He is best known for being an original member of the hip-hop group “The Diplomats”. Jones is also the co-CEO of Diplomat Records, a hip-hop record label. Jim Jones’ net worth is estimated to be around $500 thousand in 2023.
Who is Jim Jones’ Girlfriend?
Jim Jones has been in a long-term relationship with Chrissy Lampkin for nearly 17 years. The couple appeared on the reality show “Love & Hip Hop New York” together. Jones and Chrissy have not decided whether or not to marry.
Jones and Chrissy have also appeared on “Vow or Never” and “Marriage Boot Camp” together. They have even made their own reality show called “Chrissy and Mr. Jones”, which premiered on VH1 as a spin-off of the popular reality series “Love & Hip Hop: New York”.
In an episode of the reality show, when Chrissy was asked about getting married to Jones, she answered “Our relationship is in a good place. Marriage seemed like a natural progression to me, but it isn’t for everyone. So, we’re good right now.”.
Similarly, during an interview on The WGCI Morning Show, Jones interrupted the interviewer when he was asked about his marriage to Chrissy. He said to the interviewer “You married? Is your mother married? You’re telling me about something you haven’t fulfilled or that your mother hasn’t fulfilled.”
What is the Age of Jim Jones?
Jim Jones was born on July 15, 1976, in New York City, New York, USA as Joseph Guillermo Jones II. Joseph Guillermo, a Puerto Rican father, and Nancy Jones, an African American mother, gave birth to him.
Jones had spent the majority of his childhood with his maternal grandmother. He enrolled in Catholic School to further his education. However, he was missing classes primarily because he was playing hooky at the training station.
Jones was later expelled from school after he was caught selling candy stolen from a shop owner near the church where he was studying. As he grew older, he became more interested in music and decided to pursue a career as a rapper.
In 1997, he took the first step toward his musical dream by forming a hip group called The Diplomats with his childhood friend Camr’on. Juelz Santana later joined the group in 1999.
Jim Jones’ Social Media
Jim Jones enjoys posting photos and videos on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. He is constantly sharing his activities on social media in order to engage his fans.
He is a well-known celebrity who is widely followed on social media.
Height and Weight of Jim Jones
Jim Jones was 47 years old in 2023. His height is 1.8 meters. His weight is roughly 82 kg.
Jim Jones Professional Line
- He began as a hype man for rapper Cam’ron and later joined the hip-hop group The Diplomats.
- In 2003 and 2004, The Diplomats released two albums. Diplomatic Immunity, their debut album, was certified Gold and peaked at #1 on the US R&B chart as well as #8 on the Billboard 200.
- In 2004, Jones released his debut studio album, On My Way to Church. “Harlem: Diary of a Summer,” his second album, was released in 2005. This coincided with his appointment as an executive at Entertainment One Music.
- A year later, he released his third album, “Hustler’s P.O.M.E,” which produced his biggest hit, 2006 single “We Fly High,” which was certified Platinum and reached #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 and #1 on the US Rap charts. In 2008, “Pop Champagne” was his second biggest hit.
- He is the designer of the clothing lines Nostic and Vampire Life. He appeared in State Property 2 as well as episodes of The Wire and Crash: The Series.
- He made an appearance on VH1’s reality show Love & Hip Hop. Dipskate is Jones’s own freestyle inline skating team. In 2009, he received an Urban Music Award.
- Jones released the albums Harlem: Diary of a Summer in 2005, Hustler’s P.O.M.E (Product of My Environment) in 2006, Harlem’s American Gangster in 2008, Pray IV Reign in 2009, and Capo in 2011, with the lead single “Perfect Day” supporting it.
- Jones also collaborated with DJ Webstar on the 2009 album The Rooftop. He co-starred in the television series Chrissy & Mr. Jones with Chrissy Lampkin from 2012 to 2013.
- He founded ByrdGang and ByrdGang Records, and in 2008, he released M.O.B.: The Album, which peaked at #29 on the Billboard 200 chart.
- Jones returned to music in May 2019 with his sixth album, “El Capo.” Jones became a part-owner of the Richmond Roughriders in December 2017.
Next Article: Joe Walsh Net Worth 2023, Spouse, Married, Children, Bio