Facts of Jo Harten:
|Full Name:||Jo Harten|
|Height:||6 feet 2 inches (1.88m)|
thirty-year-old Jo Harten is a netball player from the United Kingdom. Jo Harten, who currently plays for the Giants Netball, is a member of the national team and a Goal Attack/Goal Shooter.
How old is Jo Harten?
On March 21, 1989, Jo was born. She has been married for 31 years. Despite being born in Essex, England, she is a naturalized Australian. At the age of six, she began playing netball. Christine Harten is her mother’s surname. However, information about her childhood has not yet been released to the public. She earned a Bachelor’s degree in Arts in International Relations from the University of Loughborough.
How much is the Net Worth of Jo Harten?
Harten has proven herself to be a brilliant player with her exceptional reach, creative plays, and a defensive mindset that is unusual for an attacker. Her major career accomplishments include gold medals from the 2018 Commonwealth Games and the 2011 World Netball Series.
Harten has dedicated a significant portion of her life to netball. Her dedication to her profession has resulted in an estimated net worth of $2 million and a reported salary of $67,000. In addition, she earns a good living from brand endorsements and her participation in the England national team.
Is Jo Harten Married or still Dating her Partner?
Despite the fact that she is a beautiful and talented person, she is not in a relationship. She may have kept it private, but no information has been made available to the media. She is currently enjoying her single life while focusing on her career.
She has managed to maintain a beautiful real life in the same way she plays beautifully. She avoids controversies while leading a normal life.
How Tall is Jo Harten?
Athletes, like Jo, are known for having a perfectly fit body. She is 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighs approximately 76 kilograms. She also has light brown eyes and blonde hair.
Career Line of Jo Harten
- Jo’s netball career began in 2007 when she competed in the Netball World Championship. By 2012, she had earned 99 caps for England through participation in various tournaments.
- She has also captained the Loughborough Lightning in the English Netball Superleague. For the 2012 and 2013 seasons, she was a member of the Canterbury Tactix in the ANZ Championship.
- She did, however, sign a two-year deal with the Waikato Magic in 2014. By 2017, the newly formed Australian Super Netball league had welcomed a new franchise, Giants Netball.
- Jo joined the team and quickly rose through the ranks to become a key offensive player. She was also the team’s leading goal scorer in 2018, tallying 453 goals on 520 attempts.
- In terms of international career, she represented England in the World Netball Series in 2011 and 2012. In 2011, the team won gold, and in 2012, they took silver.
- Following her outstanding performance at the 2018 Commonwealth Games, she was recently named to England’s 12-man squad for the 2019 Netball World Cup.
- In the British Fast5 Netball All-Stars Championship in October 2019, she appeared as a substitute for Loughborough Lightning. She contributed to their victory by scoring 58 of their 61 goals in the final, which they won 61–35 over Wasps.
- In preparation for the 2020 Suncorp Super Netball season, she was named captain of the Giants. She was awarded an MBE in 2020 for her contribution to netball.